Saturday, October 24, 2009

Real Life ~ Numb-Mode

Hey, Any Of You Ever Gone On A Numb-Mode?

Numb-Mode As In Purposely Being Carefree And Apathetic.

Whenever I Really Feel Down, Angry Or Depressed, I Purposely Go On Numb-Mode.

When I'm In Numb-Mode, I Might Actually Treat People Coldly. >.<

This "Numb-Mode" Is The Only Way To Numb The Pain And Lock The Fears, Tears, Worries And Secrets Away, Leaving Me Either Cold-Hearted Or Retarded-ly Happy.

Crazy As It Seems But It Sure Worked Well So Far.

Truthfully, I've Been On Numb-Mode Most Of The Time.

It's Just That When The Pain Inside Or The Depression Gets Too Serious To The Extent That It Can't be Numbed, I Go Insane. That's When I Totally Spill The Tears Or Start Yelling, Leaving The End Result With Feeling Regret.

So... Now I'm Just Wondering If Any Of You Out There Are Like That As Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment