Monday, October 5, 2009

Real Life ~ Anyone Notice?

Does ANYONE Notice (If Anyone's Even Visiting My Blog At All!) That Ever Since I Quit Maple, I Post More About REAL LIFE?

It's Like...

I have MORE Of A Life Than When I Was Still A Crazy Maple Addict.

I meant..

ALL I Ever Talked About, Thought About, Dreamed About, Wished of...Were MAPLESTORY!

I Even Dreamed That I Became Lvl 200! Come On, Puh-Lease!

Doesn't it Sound Pathetic To you?

Can't Imagine I Actually Put My Heart, Soul And Feelings Into The Game! That Goes to show How Emotional I Can Be. How... Sad?

Even if it is JUST A game, I Can't Help Thinking Of playing It Just For Fun When In The End, You End Up just Getting Worked Up About The Quests undone, What items needed For Quest, The Skill Builds, The Stats, The Level, The Equipments, The Char's Appearance, Your Buddy List (Friend or Foe), Your Guild, Your Alliance, The place You're About To Head To, Whether People Will Defame You, Whether people Will Force You To (CC=Change Channel), BLA BLA BLA. All Those Crap.

Now That I have Listed About All The Stuff To Worry Of (Whether Necessary Or Not), MapleStory Doesn't Seem So Fun Anymore, Right? But Still, It CAN Still be Addictive!

Some people Enjoy Maple, Some Just Don't Find Any reason To.
Some used to Love Maple, but Then Something Happened (In the game or Not).

We Humans have Feelings, I Don't Think Anyone Wouldn't At least feel A Bit Mad When Someone Offend Them. Or They Smile When Someone Complimented Them. Or They Frown/Feel Sad When Someone Close or precious To Them Had To Leave Guild, Quit Maple, Deleted Them... ...

This can Drag on. Sorry For Talking Lots of crap And It May not Make Any Sense. Still, Who Am I Apologizing To? NO ONE'S EVEN Reading These Garbage!

Who On Earth's Gonna Lend Me An ear To Listen To Me Or The Eyes To Read All These Or The Shoulder To Cry On From Frustration & Disbelief?

As Heartless And Ungrateful As it May Sound Here But I Obviously can't Pour All These Feelings And Thoughts out to My parents because They'll just make Me Study, Study, Study Without Considering A Proper Answer, Thinking I Think Too Much. As For Friends, It's best to not pester Them. But Not Saying I Don't Feel Lucky About having To Have Met Them. Strangers? Well, It's not Like anyone's Reading These Or Anything. So Might As Well Forget it.

Holy Golitely, This Blog Is becoming More of A Complain Centre Now, Huh? LOLZ!

Anyways, I Apologize For Grammar or Spelling Mistakes. I Never really Have That Much of A Heart to Check Through Them All Over Again. Haha.

Enjoy if Anyone's There. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment