Sunday, October 4, 2009

Maple ~ Knights.Of.Cygnus

Recently (Or Not), I Had Been Playing A Bit Of Maple.

I have Moved to Fornax Because Malaysia Server Was Not Hacked And Started All Over Again.

Surprise, Surprise... The First Character I Made Was A Cleric. The People In Fornax Are Honestly VERY Nasty. They're ALL Lousy Bad-Mouth Idiots. They Always Scam In MC. None Of Them Know What's Fair At All!

It's A Very Rare Case Finding Good People.

The Cleric... It Was Really Hard Getting People to Recruit You unless you Be The Party Leader. I Gave Up And Tried On The Wind Breaker Instead. I Didn't get Any Guide In The Training At All So I Added According To My own Skills. Some Are Wrong But The Damage So Far Are Good Enough. At least Good Enough to Get A Rank A In MC.

But In The "Outside World" of Maple Once I Hit Lvl 51 (Can No Longer MC! T.T), I Tried Training But The Skills I Added Wrongly Made Me Use More MP Than Ever. (Even Though K.O.Cs Tend To use More Potions.

Aha! The New Version Of MC For Lvl 51-70 Finally Came! My Dream Come True! But WAIT, Just Because I Am Lvl 51 (The Lowest Lvl you Can get When you Enter MC Ver. 2), People DON'T Even Have The Thought Of Recruiting You At All! It Sucked! I Gave up And Left. That Was When I Finally Quit Maple 2nd Time. [1st Time Quitting Maple Was After I got Sick And Tired Of Getting Hacked]

After A few Months (Probably), I Played Maple Again. On One Condition, My Sis Help train My Char to Lvl 29 Or 30 Then I Will Eagerly Play Maple Again. When I Saw My Sis Really Helping With The Training, I Felt Guilty Wasting Her Time Because I Know I Will Quit Maple Again During MC Periodic Lvl. My Sis And I Went Back to Cassiopeia By The Way. I Then Help Train My Char On My Own Until Lvl 30.

Yay! I Can Finally MC Again! The People In Cassiopeia Should Be Nicer.

Guess What? It's The SAME! But Then, There Are Still People Who Are willing To Recruit You No Matter what Job You Chose. After All, Cassiopeia Came Before Fornax.

Problem Is, From Lvl 30-35 Or More, It's The Toughest MC Periodic Lvl. Because Your Skills Haven't Fully Maxed yet For The 2nd Job Adv Skills.

I Tolerated It Until I Finally Reached Lvl 40, The Lvl Where K.O.Cs Get Stronger Than Before. NO LONGER Noob. (I Played The 2nd Wind Breaker By The Way)

By lvl 40 With A Better Skills Build Guide, I Can Actually Get Either REALLY Close to Rank A Or Really Get Rank A. (With or Without Help From Party members)

Just So Long You Get Max Trojan (F5) And Max Speed (F7).

I heard Trojans Give You more Maple Coins. =P

About lvl 42 Or So, I Quit Maple Again. Until Now, I Haven't Bothered playing.

I Thought, What's The Use Of Playing When In The End, I'll Probably Get hacked Again?

It's Not Like I Really Wanna Get All Worked up Over The Lvl And Exp %. It's Useless Because MapleStory Is JUST A Virtual World Filled With Real Humans Behind Every Char.

That's What My Sis Told Me. Now It Became My Sis And I's Point Of View Of Maple.

I never Thought I'd Ever Say This but. Maple SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment