Monday, October 5, 2009

Real Life ~ Songs

Here I Am Again. HiHi! ^^
Lolz

Song Title-Artist

Here Are Some Songs I Recommend:
----------------------------------

1. Nobody's Home-Avril Lavigne
2. What If I Died Tomorrow-About Last Night
3. We're In Heaven-Do
4. Angel Of Darkness-Alex C
5. The Great Escape-Boys Like Girls
6. Silence-Aly & AJ
7. Black Roses Red-Alana Grace
8. Misery Business-Paramore
9. Over It-Katherine Mcphee
10. Dead But Breathing-Lesley Roy
11. The Potential Breakup Song-Aly & AJ
12. Toxic-Britney Spears
13. Going Under-Evanescence
14. Haunted-Kelly Clarkson
15. Drop-East Clubbers
16. Soulmate-Natasha Bedingfield
17. Who Knew-Pink
18. Chemicals React-Aly & AJ
19. Simple & Clean-Utada Hikari
20. Who's That Girl-Hilary Duff
21. Someone's Watching Over Me-Hilary Duff
22. Come Clean-Hilary Duff
23. Runaway-Cascada
24. Wouldn't It Be Good-Cascada
25. Bad Boy-Cascada
26. What Hurts The Most-Cascada
27. Every Time We Touch-Cascada
28. Can't Stop The Rain-Cascada
29. Like Whoa-Aly & AJ
30. Truly, Madly, Deeply-Cascada
31. Stand In The Rain-Superchick
32. Blue Bird-(Sora Aoi?) <--- Not Sure But It's Naruto Shippuden OP Song
33. Tsubomi-MARIA
34. Scarlet-Karin (OP Song For Karin [Anime])
35. Brand New Breeze-Kanon (OP Song For La Corda D'oro Primo Passo)
36. Riot-3 Days Grace
37. Pain-3 Days Grace
38. Over & Over-3 Days Grace
39. Never Too Late-3 Days Grace
40. Get Out Alive-3 Days Grace
41. Wake Up-3 Days Grace
42. On My Own-3 Days Grace
43. Let It Die-3 Days Grace
44. Time Of Dying-3 Days Grace
45. Gone Forever-3 Days Grace
46. Numb-Linkin Park
47. What I've Done-Linkin Park
48. All The Things She Said-T.A.T.U
49. Not Gonna Get Us-T.A.T.U
50. All About Us-T.A.T.U
51. Loves Me Not-T.A.T.U
52. Once Upon A Dream-No Secrets
53. Missing-Evanescence
54. Friend Or Foe-T.A.T.U
55. You & I-T.A.T.U
56. Perfect Enemy-T.A.T.U
57. Sacrifice-T.A.T.U
58. Clowns(Can You See Me Now?)-T.A.T.U
59. Malchik Gey-T.A.T.U
60. Show Me Love-T.A.T.U
61. How Soon Is Now?-T.A.T.U
62. Gomenasai-T.A.T.U
63. 30 Minutes-T.A.T.U

There Are LOTS And LOTS More! >=D

I Bet No Normal Sane Human Being Can Actually Listen To ALL Of The Songs In One Day.
And When I Said Listen To ALL The Songs, I Don't Mean Listening To it For A Short While of the Starting or Middle Or Ending Then Saying You're Done Already.

Nope. What I meant Is That you Listen To The Complete Song. Lolz. Scared Now?

Done Listening To All? I have MORE!

I not Only Search For Mangas And Animes But ALSO Songs. Just So I can Listen to Them When I Read Mangas Or Watch English Subbed Animes. =P

Please Enjoy. Recommend Some Songs to me If You Like. (That is, ANYONE There At All?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment