Saturday, October 24, 2009

Real Life ~ Short Story With Pics

Here's A Short Story I Just Thought Of As I Drew The Pictures. xD

I Had No Where To Go. I Have No Family. It's Always Snowing Here In This Unknown Country. On Rare Occasions At Some Certain Places, It Would Be Spring. A Mysteriously Magical Spring. There I Sat Alone, Looking At The Pure White Snow, Along With A Few Striking-Coloured Flowers Dropping From Out Of No Where.

So... Here's The Question. Where On Earth Is Everyone? I'm Always Alone. No Matter Where I Go, It's Empty And Quiet. No One In My Life Have I Ever Seen. I Fell Down. It Hurts. What Hurts The Most Is In The Inside, Not The Outside. I Couldn't Help It But Cry. The Hot Tears Streaming Down My Face. The More I See The Flowers And Sakura Dropping, The Harder I Cry. Why Is It That Wherever I Go, All I Saw Were The Snow, Flowers And Sakura?

The Other Day, I've Stumbled Upon An Unknown Place. There, The First Time, I've Seen My First Mysteriously Magical Spring. I Was In Awe. But... Who Have I To Share This Wonderful Scenery With? Mom...? Dad...? Family...? What's It Like To Have A Family? Where Is Everyone? Why Do I Never Get To See Anyone? Why Is It So Hard To Find A Single Living Soul? There And Then, The Tears Poured Out All Over Again. This Is Tough. Living Alone In An Unknown World Is So Hard! It's Scary. I'm Scared! I Don't Know What To Do. I Don't Know Where To Go. I Don't Know What's Right Or Wrong. I Don't Know What Am I Searching For. If I Were To Search For Human Or Any Living Thing, I've Searched My Whole Life And Only Saw Plants. I'm Not Even Sure If Any Other Human Exist... T.T Where Am I Exactly...? Someone Please Tell Me!

One Day, I Got So Exhausted That I Crawled My Way Around. It's Really Painful... It Hurts So Badly... The Chill And The Loneliness Inside Of Me. My Eyes Went Blurry Again As I Started To Cry. Suddenly, There Was This Blur Figure. It Doesn't Look Like A Tree Or Any Normal Flower. "Hey... Who Are You And Why Are You Crying?" The Figure Queried. As I Slowly Look Up And Resisted The Oncoming Tears, The Figure Gradually Became Much Clearer Than Before. The Figure Was A Human. Another Living Soul That Can Talk Like Me. The Hair Of The Figure Was Short. "I... Dunno Who Am I And I'm Lost..." I Answered. "Oh? So Where Is Your Family?" He Asked. "I... Don't Have Any..." "I Also Have No Family. Let's Get Together And Be Friends?" "Really? OK..." "My Name Is Keith. What Will Yours Be?" "My Name Will Be... Evangeline...?"

It Was From Then On, I Was Never Alone And Same Goes For Him.

Keith And Evangeline. Evangeline And Keith. ='D Mysteriously Magical Springs Scenery Were Shared With Him. Fears And Tears Were Over. I Don't Know How And Why But I Just Have This Strong Feeling Towards Him. I Don't Really Know How To Describe It But It Squeezes My Heart Every Time I See Him Walk Any Further Away From Me. I Just Have This One Wish: To Have Him By My Side Forever And Always. =]

~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment