Thursday, October 22, 2009

Real Life ~ Personal Youtube Contest

I Hereby Declare My Own Personal Youtube Contest!

It's... (Drum Roll Please!)

TO BREAK THE NUMBER OF VIDEOS WATCHED RECORD!

Of Course This Contest Would Last Forever But It Would've Been Much More Than What Is Shown Now If I Didn't Create A Totally New Account.

The Primary Account Was Shared With My Mom And It Is Even My Mom's Name. Lolz.

It Would've Been Weird Using Her Account To Make Playlists And Everything So I Decided To Make My Own Account With The Name I Preferred Being Known As.

After All, What With All The Anime Pictures I've Collected, I Wanna Use Them As My Theme(Channel Background) And Also As My Profile Picture. =]

Though, Knowing That I Could Be SO Fickle-Minded At Times, I Would Wish To Change My Name But I Guess That I Should Just Respect The Name I Loved So Much Before. >.<

Sorry, Reader(s), I'm Being Too Self-Absorbed And Talked Too Much Crap.

Still, I Wanna Thank You All For Reading On And Supporting Me Through Checking Out The Blog!^^

Take Care, Everyone! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment