Sunday, October 11, 2009

Real Life ~ Anime DVDs

Guess What?

*Drum Roll Please!*

I...
Bought...
4...
ANIME DVDs!

xD

*Audience Gasp*

The 4 Of The Anime Titles Are:
1. GAKUEN ALICE (ALICE ACADEMY)
2. NABARI NO OU
3. S.A (SPECIAL.A CLASS)
4. PIANO FOREST

I'll Start With The Ones That I've Watched Before.

1st~ GAKUEN ALICE
2nd~ S.A
3rd~ NABARI NO OU
4th~ PIANO FOREST

PIANO FOREST Is A Movie. It Seems That It's Supposed To Be Touching.

I Wanted To Buy D.GRAY MAN But It's Kinda Expensive So I'll Leave It To Next Time.

The Total Price Is About RM85.

>.< I'll Have To Save MORE Money For Some Time If I Wanna Get The D.GRAY MAN DVD As Well.

I Hope That The 4 DVDs Can Occupy Me Well Enough. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. hai ya...........try to do something other than watching anime.......... who am i talking about i am also the same as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sorry Haven't Been Able To Talk To You For Some Time. T.T How're You? And Replying Your Comment, OK, I'll try Something Else As Well.^^

    ReplyDelete