Sunday, October 4, 2009

Real Life ~ Doctor Visits

The Last Time I Ever Seen The Doctor Was About My Allergy Of Dusts In The Air Which Made Me Sneeze Non-Stop. I had To take 1 Allergy Pill Per Day And Took About One Only And Never once Took Anymore After That. Not Like it Ever Helped Much Coz after I Took one, I Sneezed Again Not Long After. Lolz.

I even Started The Habit of Taking At least One Pill Around In A Tiny Old Box. It Sure Worked Even Though I Never Taken One At All. It Made me felt Secured And More confident. Ever Since I Sneezed Really Badly In My tuition, I Really Got Pissed And Had Had Enough of It. So That's How The habit Came About. xD

Tonight, After Dinner (Before Going For Dinner, I Had Quite A Bad Time Suffering With God Knows What Agony), I Asked mom If Nebuliser Would Work well for People Who Have Asthma Or Let's Say: Breathing Difficulties .

She Then Finally Got The Idea That I Needed it Which Is quite true So she Said That She'll Bring Me Along to See The Doctor.

My mom And I Waited In The Clinic Until The nurse Finally called out My name Then I got Into the Room. The Doctor Wasn't The usual Doctor. This Doctor Looked And Sounded Like A Girl but the truth is, It's A HE. A GUY. MALE. xD (Ok, fine. NOT Funny. Sorry I Joked T.T)

The Doctor Actually Got it Right When he asked If I have Been Coughing And Yeah, it's true. Just That I Didn't Wanna Let Mom or Anyone Know. Mom Told The Doctor I Have Been Sneezing Lately As Well. (Oh, Whatever!) she Also Told Him That I should Be getting Nebulised.

I had To press A Button For A Long Time To Breathe in The Medicine. My Arm Ached And Couldn't Stop Shivering After That. Weird, huh?

The Doctor Gave Me:
1. Cold Pill
2. Cough Mixture
3. Ventolin (Promise me, NEVER EVER Take Them because It's Like Immediate Effect And will Erase Your Memory Bit By bit. I Am NEVER Taking It)
4. Inhaler

I Guess That should be About it All. xD

Mom had to Argue With the Doctor So That He Would Let us have The Inhaler.

I Immediately Regretted Ever Letting Mom Know I Wanna See The Doctor. This is The problem When You let Someone Who's Caring And At the Same Time Full of pride, Strong-Willed, Doesn't give Up, Pushy, Bossy That You're NOT feeling So Fine.

It Was Getting Humiliating By The Time We got The Inhaler Along With other medicines And Left The Clinic. I Still Couldn't Stop Shivering until now.

Sigh, This Sure Sucked. I WISH So badly I Have My Friend Online To talk With... T.T

C'mon! Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. I Can't Help Rambling On About Myself Since No One Should Simply review Other people's names Without permissions Or Be So NOSY About other people's Business.

Oh, What Am I Saying?! I Am in NUMB-MODE Now! I Can't Focus At All! Please Forgive My Bad points, people. IF there's EVEN Anyone Here hearing Me Out. *Sighs Deeply*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Very Much For Wishing. =D
    Hope You Take Care Of Your Own health As Well!^^

    ReplyDelete