Friday, October 16, 2009

Real Life ~ BM Tuition In November

Here's A Bad News. But Don't Worry, It Doesn't Matter Any Of You Reader(s) And Doesn't Involve Reader(s) Either.^^

In November, I'll Have To Go To Another Tuition Centre For (BM=Bahasa Malaysia).

Ugh...

I Hate It...

Looks Like I'll Have To Tolerate Many Eyes Looking At Me On The First Day And I'll have To Meet New People As Well.

Gosh, I Sure hate It.

Why can't I Just Stay With The Same Teacher And Students?

I Can't Stand It, Having To get All Nervous And Get Used To New Surroundings Again.

It's Almost As bad As A New School.

Oh Well, I'll Shut Up And Stop Complaining Now.

=x

2 comments:

  1. Cass there's so many things in this world is good for you.......... like the BM tuition ...... you should thik positive about it ............ i hate tuition tooo but dont care lal.... good for next year...(pmr) good luck in your exams ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.< I Guess You've Got A Point There. OK, I'll Try Looking On The bright Side Then. xD

    Good Luck To You In Your Exams And PMR As Well!

    Ganbatte And Stay Strong!^^

    ReplyDelete