Thursday, October 8, 2009

Real Life ~ Nap

Here Goes Another Phase Of Rambling!

Beware~! >=D

Anyways, This Topic Is... (Suspense-NOT!) About... *Holds Breath In* NAP!

*Shock Gasp Horror!* =.=lll

So Continuing, I Am Gonna Do A Sort of Survey About Whether Everyone:
A) Feel Groggy
B) Lose Appetite
C) Taste Nothing When You Just Started Eating

I Get Really Moody And Groggy Every Time I Just Had A Nap. I Would Just Wanna Continue Sleeping Without Having To Wake Up Ever Again And if I Do Sit Upright And Start Walking, I'd Have Problem Seeing Coz I See Everything All Black And Dark. >.<

I Would Usually Nap Before Dinner So I Would Lose Appetite Once I Wake Up. I Could Hardly Even SMELL The Food! When I Force Myself To Eat The Food, I Taste NOTHING But After Some Time, I Got Used To it And really Wake Up. Lolz.

What About You All? (If Anyone's There Lolz)

No comments:

Post a Comment