Friday, October 16, 2009

Real Life ~ Mood Swing

Hey, Y'KNow What?

I Really Hate to Admit This But... I Think I Have A Serious Mood Swinging Problem.

One Minute Happy, The Other Minute Sad, Then Angry, Then Confused, Then Freaking Out, Totally Uncontrollable.

One Minute Positive About Something, The Other Minute Negative About It.

Aren't Those Examples Above Called "Mood Swings"?

Sometimes, I Wonder This: If I Have A Serious Mood Swing Problem, Wouldn't It Be A Joke That I Wanna be A Psychologist?

Guess No Matter How Many Stuff I Know, I STILL Dunno LOTS Of Stuff.

This Goes To Show, We Learn Something Everyday, Discover Something Everyday.

There's NEVER A Day That We STOP Learning, Even If We've Graduated And Maybe Started A Job Already.

We Just Never Stop Learning.

Hey...

How On Earth Did The Subject of "Mood Swing" Turn To A Philosophical Lecture?

Lolz. Just Ignore Me Please.

I'm Insane After All.

It's A Wonder How I Can Survive Not Being Discovered That I'm Insane For 14 Years.

xD

Take Care, Everyone. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment