Thursday, October 8, 2009

Real Life ~ Type Of Anime & Manga

What Type of Anime & Manga Do You All Love?

As Far As I Know, There's:
1. Shoujo (Romance)
2. Shounen (Action)
3. Seinen (More Matured But Some Under That Are NOT Really But It's Because It's Not Under Any Other Category)
4. Shounen-ai (Yaoi=BoyxBoy Action)
5. Shoujo-ai (Yuri=GirlxGirl Action)

My 2 Favorite Types Are SHOUJO & SHOUNEN.

I Somehow Prefer SHOUJO More Than SHOUNEN (Because They Are Frustrating, Sad And Quite Dramatic) But Of Course I Wouldn't Want Those Hard-Core SHOUJO Mangas!

I Still Wanna Remain A Little Innocent, You Know.

Even If It Meant That I Swear At Times (Yes, I Finally Admit It) But We Humans Should Have Our Limits! I Am Still 14 Years Old And I Am NOT Ready To Take Hard-Core Category As My Favorite.

OK, Fine. I Also Admit That Some On The List Of AnimeXMangas That I Have Listed In My Other Post Probably Has Hard-Core Categorized But I DID Say That It Doesn't Mean That I Like It Or That I'm Addicted To It! I Just Listed It There To Let You All Know That I've Checked It Out Before And Here's A List You All Can Check It Out Too.

So Anyways, I REALLY Appreciate Those Who Check Out My Blog.

The Next Post Will Be About DEDICATION~! =^O^v=

No comments:

Post a Comment