Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Real Life ~ Sigh Of Relief For A Moment But Stuck Midway

Yeah, I sighed for a moment because I did an exercise on indices to try to understand it once more for the exams and big exam. But why I stop midway? It's all thanks to the upcoming exam and also the big exam. I still cannot sigh yet. I have more to memorize and that means I will be forgetting much more other things too if I just learned something big and new. That's the problem with me. My 'memory card' is really limited and it's not like I can choose what I want to keep or leave out in the head! xD

Violin practice not very well even though about 1 hour and 10/15 minutes. No way... After the near 2 hours violin practice yesterday I actually got worse? At least I am still fast but my left arm ached more today because my friend hit me again. Damn. Lol. After the left arm stop hurting, the right one did. I was freaking out and in the end, I stood in front of the electric fan playing. Seriously, I was still sweating with the fan in front.

I am trying not to freak out too much over violin when my studies are even more worth screaming about. xD Lol. I will somehow work these songs out. I will...!

Just gotta stop getting hurt. Now I know what musicians mean when they say not to hurt your arms when your instrument involves them. xD Mine got so tired real fast and I had this strong urge to just let of of whatever I was holding. If I did that, it's gonna be the end of my violin.

Here's a funny yet awkward thing happening recently, so far 2 teachers mistaken my friend and I for being lesbians. LOL. That's all I can say. I hated how dirty minded they are and for even mentioning. I pretended that I do not hear a thing but my mind was noisy with buzzes of things I would have wanted to fire back at them.

I knew that what my friend did was pretty easy to think negatively of but she just does it even though she knows what others may think of. I always try to avoid but it never works. =/

Oh well, at least I know she is NOT a lesbian and neither am I. xD Ha ha.

Alrighty, I gotta jet.

Have been busy with revisions and stuff that I only had 30 minutes of onlining today. Consider it lucky for me that I can still blog. xD

Bye. Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment