Thursday, May 13, 2010

Real Life ~ Annoyed Or What?

Am I becoming a B!tch or what? I somehow find that my friends' attitude are becoming worse.

I found that the one who used to be rude and all suddenly became her original self again after a few weeks of being nicer and gentler.

The violinist friend is becoming more and more demanding and pretty bossy. She may be smothered by love and crush and bla bla bla but she has no right to keep on making me seem like I owe her something even if her dad is the one who recommended me a teacher when a violin teacher was hard to find. =/

The pianist friend is getting very sensitive about the topic of love. She keeps saying her husband is this guy character in a video game and for real life, she wants her guy to wear blond wig. Gosh, don't tell me she only accepts looks? Still, who am I to say?

My friend, on the other hand, sitting beside me, keeps on hurting my arms everyday. I really am getting much more tireder and painful every time I play the violin. Especially left hand, which she keeps sitting on my left and therefore, my left arm becomes the victim. Screw it. I am gonna sock her if she makes anything worse. Is everyone having their monthly thing now or what? They are becoming more and more... CRAZY & RIDICULOUS!

And I am becoming more and more confused. I dunno if I've become a real B!tch queen or do I really have the rights to be a little bit pissed.

Argh... Sorry, I just cannot help it. Not in the mood.

Violin practice pretty frustrating. My left arm keeps getting painful and tired. The song is somehow worse than yesterday. >=/ I still have Friday and Saturday morning practice left to get it right. Maybe dad's right, this song is definitely challenging... Please say it does not mean I have limited skill only... T.T It would be hell to be stuck forever and not improve.

I did almost 1 hour in the evening. It was not enough. Stupid... I still have tuition tomorrow for Science. It's extra class and it's at a rushing time like today's tuition again! I HATE IT! I don't mind going but I do not want it to be a nice Friday when I can finally heave a sigh of relief because I can do things slower because no rushing for tomorrow's school work and no tuition. Now there's this extra class. I can't help but say this: WTF!

Feel like crying and throwing a fit. =[

What's more infuriating is that the violinist friend is boasting about her violin skills and treating herself as a prodigy. Urgh. Damn, whatever!

Sorry, people. I was hoping this post would not be so whiny but I guess it failed. At least it's not a lie...

Bye. Before anything else said will be regretted later on.

Take care and have fun~!^^

2 comments:

  1. and i in the meanwhile is getting worse too...I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE STUPID!!!!!!T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooo! Then ganbatte. T.T You're not the only one getting more and more stupid though.

    ReplyDelete