Monday, May 24, 2010

Real Life ~ Conclusion About Maths Made

I just came to a conclusion: Innocent people are somehow better at Maths. I am surprised and I hate to say this but, I am not innocent enough to be good at Maths. xD

OK fine, as a teenager to you adults out there, I am still considered very innocent but you know what? MAYBE, just MAYBE I have already uncovered the truth of what you adults have yet to uncover. >=D Muahahaha. xD Anyways, I am starting to find those freakishly innocent people at the age of 15 and above very ANNOYING. They are so damn innocent and naive that when they do certain things, it pisses me off. Not feeling like mentioning an example here. Sorry, readers. This is to not humiliate a certain 2 people out there.

Even so, there are still innocent people out there who are not so good in Maths.

I only have 2 people to prove me right that innocent people are somehow better at Maths. xD

Moving on, I am gonna apologize to you loyal readers out there for not posting all these time. Have been lazy, can't deny. Haha.

No worries, because I have not been posting, I have been focusing on both studies (Bleh!) and music. Maybe that will make up for the times I should have been blogging. xD Haha, that is, if I can ever get to share my music with you readers out there someday. It would be wonderful to join the orchestra one day. *Tears welling up and sniffles* *pink shoujo manga sparkles behind appear* xD

So, gonna get straight to music first. xD For those who missed me blogging, maybe you won't groan when I start mentioning about music non-stop for at least 1 or 2 days. For those who are sick of me mentioning about music in both real life and (blogging life...?), groan as much as you like. Make sure I can hear it too! Muahahaha. xD

Right, so I started volume 2 of the violin book. Forgotten what I've told you all before I stopped, sorry. xD Been playing harder and harder songs soon to be said as easy one day.

Recently have 2 weeks of break without violin lessons as my teacher had gone on a Shanghai Expo. Can't say I really get what you're supposed to do there but oh well, it seemed pretty exciting if your life is just giving violin lessons and just revolving around music for your whole life. I guess my teacher will sooner or later get tired and need rest. This Shanghai Expo made him so happy and he was in such a good mood that he gave me about 3 hard songs. He taught me new skills too.

Still not very good at the songs yet. Pretty worrying as already 1 week of being without violin lesson. I still have 1 more week to go. And exam starts this Thursday. xD I got to practise twice today. Almost 2 hours. Well, separate of course, since I have BM tuition today. I practiced about 1 hour before BM tuition and 1 hour after BM tuition.

Today, I feel ugly and fat. I feel ugly throughout the day and fat after bath. xD

Oh well, it's the same old season again, feeling ever so ugly and fat. Mainly feel ugly. I hardly feel fat these days.

As for studies, I know I should be doing more and bla bla bla but (always a but) never have the heart to do so.

Once I get the strength to work my all, I open the book and then... 3 seconds after glancing at the first page filled with words, closed the book and wonder how did I ever get so hyped up in the first place.

xD

Lolz. Surely some of you out there are the same. Haha.

Alrighty, about anime and manga, you may think I am still crazy about them, especially manga but I've cooled down and changed to watching mainly anime.

Either anime or God forbid, Restaurant City on Facebook. O.o

As for anime, have been watching K-On! Season 2 and Naruto Shippuuden.

K-On! Season 2 is nice, as expected. xD Waiting for next episode though have no idea when will it be out. As for Naruto Shippuuden, I am way behind and well, maybe I will catch up one day though I doubt that. I do not have the time and patience to wait too long for ALL the episodes to load one by one. xD

I am going to try out FullMetal Alchemist too, the one my friend is currently obsessed with. She says this is her last obsession but I doubt that. xD Sorry, my friend, I cannot trust those words. =P

Have been on good terms with my friend lately and it would be heaven to stay that way as long as possible (using forever would seem so fake & fairytale like). xD

Oh, maybe some of you wonder about certain things. Am willing to answer. Comment to ask if you like or anything.

Here are some I can think up of.

Q: Still worrying about various things non-stop?
A: Yes and that will probably never end. Dx

Q: Love the violin or just thinking of surpassing your friends?
A: Both. Gotta admit, they have been bragging that I feel like punching them in the face but can't help it. After all, they are innocent. *Sigh*

Q: Liked/ Had a crush on anyone so far?
A: To be frank, NO FREAKING WAY. I still play pretend games and wishing games but it doesn't mean I like anyone in particular. What's this I hear? A quiet "yet"? Well, you're maybe right. You'll just never know until it happens.

Q: Ever thought of crazy things?
A: Yes, definitely. I think of marrying all the bishounen from my favourite mangas! Well, marrying is too dramatic. Just thought of being with them. That's all. xD

Q: Are you going to sleep soon?
A: Yes. Lolz. 6 more minutes... and gonna post. Bye. Take care and have fun~!

No comments:

Post a Comment