Monday, May 10, 2010

Real Life ~ 2 Days In 1

I did not use computer at all yesterday and I was too lazy to switch it on too.

I'll get to the point. Yesterday, Mother's Day was a very boring day. I played Titanic at home for her and here she is today, criticizing. All out. Titanic sounded screechy at the start because I was not ready as usual. Even if it's just for my mom, I still hesitate at the start. She said Titanic was done by ear and she found it weird. Little did she know how many versions of that songs you can make. I am certain the one I am doing now is pretty accurate. After all, the first one I thought was wrong already. I did change a bit as I want it to be my own version that I am more comfortable playing with. This is to make up for the skill VIBRATO that I've not learned yet.

I can only learn DOUBLE-STOPPING at a higher grade. That's what my teacher told me. xD

Today's in point form again then. My arms and hands are both aching.

-Plastered the violin cut/injury at the neck/collarbone yesterday and it seems to be better now
-Will only put it back on if it got worse again. Now it's been removed after today's bath
-Have not much time as it is bedtime
-Practised less than an hour this evening because had dinner earlier and there's tuition after that too
-Practised about an hour after the tuition which explains why I am in a rush

Bye. Sorry I could not say more.

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment