Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Real Life ~ Lazy But Did It

I wonder if any of you notice how the posts are getting shorter and shorter. xD

Our school timetable changed and well, I can't say I really like it but at least PE class is back to 2 periods in a day once a week.

I was forced to ask the whole class for their IC numbers today in school and I could not find the teacher in the end. I guess I will be seeing her by tomorrow. By then, I want to kill her because she sure is troubling people. Oh well, as an AJK Geo, I am compelled to do so. It's a damn world and damn day.

Violin practice about 1 hour. Just SO CLOSE to 1 hour but I think I've improved faster this week even though the 2 songs are longer and tougher. I had to use the 4th finger(pinky finger)! T.T That finger is like the weakest and more retarded of all fingers! It keeps plucking the E string on its own and sometimes plucking it too loud, scaring my parents in the end. xD It scared me when it happened for the first time. Now I am just plain annoyed.

Even though The 2nd song is not memorized yet, I am more concerned about playing the notes in time so I won't need to stop. If I played well this week's violin class, he will set the bar higher and higher. I will get stressed out more and more and get busier day by day. @.@ Lolz. This is crazy, alright but I am glad he did not purposely slow me down. He is really passionate and dedicated. Would be great if he stays that way forever. Just hoping he stops being forgetful though. =P

Haha, mom hummed the song Princess Mononoke. I heard the starting and she was a bit humiliated when I caught her. She just said it's because she heard too many times. Haha, nice try but I'll still take it as compliment.

That song is nice after all. =3

Just gotta keep perfecting it and stop the screeching at certain parts.

I keep feeling pain and tired easily today during the practice. Even though I was told to never force myself, I still do because I cannot afford to lose the time. That 1 hour would be a waste if I stopped too often for too long.

One more thing, I always felt sleepy while doing homework in the afternoon. I can't take afternoon nap either because I cannot squash the violin practice at night.

See, if I did a bit of homework and have not done all, took a nap like until 5PM+, took dinner, which should end at about 7PM. I would have 3 hours and 30 minutes left to do these stuff. I do homework for a long time. I also need revision. I also have to have at least 1 hour of violin practice. This will be too stressful and rushing so sleeping is not such a good idea. I can only depend on weekends as a rest. Actually,more like Fridays and Saturdays. I would need to sleep early on Sundays because of the stupid school day next day. =[

Still, very glad that got the chance to learn violin while still 10+.

Actually lazy to blog but I guess I still did it in the end.

My friend confessed her "love" to her crush and well, now's only left to see how things turn out. I cannot get involved in this because she might misunderstand and hate me for nothing. She doesn't know that I know she likes him. xD Better act as if nothing happen if not she'll break down or something.

Bye and take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment