Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Real Life ~ Another Might-Be Decided Plan

I might be only writing on blog during the weekends. Will try combining the whole weekdays into one blog post on a weekend or at least on Friday. No worries, this new Doodle Book will be keeping the details. I cannot promise you that this is confirmed yet. The reason for this is because I do not want this blog to stress me out like how I forced myself to write my diary last time. Sure took me a long time to finally give in and stop writing.

Once I do something, I always end up being serious. =S I just cannot help it. xD Surely some of you are the same too.

Violin practice at about 5PM (I guess...?). I can't remember... O.o But about an hour or so of practice. Mom said that it's OK to rest and continue homework after dinner. Fine. So I do not need to feel guilty anymore do I?

I found a better way to improve violin playing. Play the hard songs first and start from the last page of the book. I always concentrate on the starting songs played and because I usually played from the start of the book as a start of practice, I end up only getting better at starting songs, which are not being tested by teacher. I would end up being tired or slightly lazy by the time I reach the end of the book. And even when I am near at the end of book or even at the end of the book without enough practice, I would keep on thinking of skipping straight to own songs like Titanic and Princess Mononoke. =x

Yeah, I admit that I am not so strict as the practice is ending. This is because I get tired. I know I have no right to say I am tired when others practise up to 3-4 hours or lack of sleep because they practise the whole day.

Even so, I really gotta be honest with you. >=D

There's nothing much to say. You know what? It's like my life suddenly stood to a standstill and the dramas just froze for a moment.

Or don't tell me... That the drama is about to start?

Which reminds me, our school is gonna have carnival day again this year. It's on the 10th of June.

Gotta jet. xD Bye and take care and have fun ~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment