Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Real Life ~ Fulfilled But Not The Best

Finally got the chance to have PE class today and it was what I was waiting for - Gymnastic.

We could not use the school hall so we could not get to do everything we should have been.

It was really girly and pretty stupid but then again, I just wanted to do this to make the girly me in the past get over it and also for fun. xD

We never got to jump rope or play with any stuff. Just full of things like balancing and stuff but it was girly enough, alright. Enough to make me puke. Lolz.

I think one of my friends is has a crush on my other friend~ *Whistles*

Just hope she doesn't get hurt but heck with it, there is no way you won't get hurt in this stupid thing called Love. I guess I can't call it love because... she's not even in her mid 20's yet and also it's not like she's totally matured.

Oh well, who am I to say. xD I am just trying to learn from my past mistakes now and try to get less pain in the future if that ever happens or whatever. Best not to take it seriously now. Surely this has been said on this blog before many times: I want to fulfill my dreams first before going ahead and enter the crazy battlefield called Love.

Coming from a 15-year-old girl who has been heartbroken more than 3 times, there's nothing wrong with saying that love is crazy and complicated is there? After all, it doesn't need to take a very old and supposedly wise person to have the rights to say such a simple sentence like the one before.

Moving on, I am gonna rush again.

Violin practice just now from 5:30PM to 6.30PM.
xD

Bye. For now?

No comments:

Post a Comment