Saturday, May 8, 2010

Real Life ~ Shocked

Violin class quite a shock but the teacher and I were blur today. xD

Seems like the book I bought was wrong. =[ He said the book will slow me down and take 6 months to finish them all. He skipped straight to the page after the half of the book! There are so many freaking songs to play. But hey, he'll be on vacation for 2 weeks. Next week one more class and the next 2 weeks after that, he won't be there. He will let me know when will the replacement be after he returns.

I will skip straight to 6PM. Prepared stuff for shopping in a rush. I brought money in case I need to buy anything for mom. Nothing... Just bought 2 black pens. We went to this new shopping centre but it was goddamn boring. People performed but no violin. Their singing were OK. Not bad. =D

I did not perform for mom at all today but tomorrow's the real Mother's Day. I think I better buy us dinner because I am tired of Chinese food. I rather others. I do not care if it is Indian or Malay food. I actually do not really like Chinese food. =x Even if I am a Chinese, I'm more into Western food.

OK, next up, posts on my piano dreams. As promised months ago. Now I am in the mood so I will post with my feelings and soul tied to it.

Bye and take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment