Thursday, May 6, 2010

Real Life ~ Doodle Book

OK, ran out of a title and just lazy to think up one. In fact, I don't even feel like putting up any titles at all. xD

Yes, the lazy bump is here to stay for now. @.@

I used more of the doodle book today and again, the plan of yesterday's is being pushed behind. No worries, though I know you're not worrying and there's no need to either, I am not forcing myself to write this post now.

Anyways, will be putting everything happening today in point forms. Am lazy to type out in paragraphs.

-Went to school to find that the monthly thing started and started to keep on worrying everything will be visible or something but it's not like it's visible on the outside. xD Thank goodness but I still had anxiety attack, glad no hives appear enough to make me take pills. Yes, this topic is nothing to be said online for everyone, guys and girls to see but whatever, I am numb to this already!

-I will be working as the coupon collector on that Carnival day. xD I work the last shift and my friend got upset about the shift and job. She started going all emo on me and bla bla bla. Samo-lamo. xD Will be on a Sunday and thank God no need to miss any violin classes. =x

-I 'accidentally' burnt my left hand during Science class. We were doing experiment and at the end, we did not want to break the stuff again so I decided to test whether it's cool enough to wash yet. I tested it on a part of my left hand which doesn't need to be used while playing violin. REALLY bad idea, it was burnt. It became sore and it swell up and it darken. I had to have cream on it. The pain did not stop until school was over and when I started trying real hard not to let mom see. I almost let the whole incident slip my mouth to my mom's ears so many times. Now left only a dark patch. It's a minor injury. I did not want to make such a big fuss.

-Violin practice for 1 hour as usual nowadays. I guess Princess Mononoke is something I can call easy for my own version now. xD I started playing it fast. =.= Sweat. Titanic is OK... I am getting pretty bored of it but I will make sure I play it well on Sunday and sing it well too. Mom expected someone to buy her things... Lolz, fine, maybe that too but I gotta make Father's Day fair enough too! T.T I'm gonna be poor in a matter of 2 months. Lol!

-I wrote more in Doodle Book but I am too lazy to type out. So bye and you know what I usually say after "bye".

No comments:

Post a Comment