Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Real Life ~ YouTube Performance

Yo, I just "successfully" uploaded 2 songs today. Yay....?

This morning was pretty chilly (not chili =P) so my fingers were frozen stiff. Moving was hard, let alone practising the violin. Dx

This rare chilly weather is most welcomed despite what it had done to my fingers.

Don't ask me why... I really do not know why on Earth I chose this day to upload. It's not like I really felt like it or had the patience like that day's. xD

Bad idea. My head throbbed with frustration. My voice was hoarse after trying to upload the third video. =/ My stupid fingers made mistakes. Unbelievable mistakes. It was then when I decided not to push myself any further as I have yet to practise anything for real.

Hehe, I was too used to the piano accompaniment. =S I have played with the Windows Media Player for too long. It was a good idea though. Just not to play this way in a place where sound does not really travel. >=/ I definitely learned my lesson on that one more than once. Unfortunately, hopeful curiosity got the better of me, leaving me repeating it and getting overly upset in the end. Argh!

I'll just give you the links first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS-aibekUF4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTbYbv7YR0

There you go. Hope you enjoy. NO harsh criticism please.

Crap, I mapled until I gotta go.

Take care and have fun~! =D

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can learn something from the experience facing a tiny camera.
    Confidence of oneself is not 100% given when you come into this world. The more you train and learn from your mistakes will provide useful tips for your 2nd or 3rd takes.
    Again ask yourself, what is the purpose for you to post video in the internet ?
    To share your hobby with other?
    To provide bowing skills ?
    To show off ?
    Etc...Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see if anyone could actually become a fan though still not good enough. xD Haha.

    Say cheese~ xD

    ReplyDelete