Thursday, November 18, 2010

Real Life ~ Lazy-Daisy

Really lazy to blog but I should not just stop there like that. Not that I remember what I said in the previous post. Lol.

Violin practice has been confusing because I am not sure whether I am playing that new song right even though I recorded the song already. =/ It's a fast song. The starting is freaking fast but after awhile, you can get used to the speed, just like the other hard song I played.

My teacher made the song I am performing for December 18th a whole lot more nicer. It's all about the bowing. It not only gets you into the beat but makes people think you are expressing the true meaning of the song. I can only get the feeling whenever he plays the song with me but when I practise alone these days, I don't feel anything because firstly, I concentrate too much on the counting, bowing and rhythm and secondly, I've been playing this song for too long/too many times. @.@

Right, the only thing I seem to talk about is violin now, right? Sorry. xD

Have been mapling. Not sure whether I've mentioned this already but there's this new job in Maple: Dual Blade. I am playing that job and also trying not to run out of money if I have no choice but to buy my own potions once I totally wiped out EVERYTHING! Seriously, dual bladers are pretty strong though they cannot attack from afar, unless I get skills that allow me to attack from a distance.

Ever heard of the anime and manga "Paradise Kiss"? It is not that new since I've heard of it when I was like, 11 or 12. Anyways, I would categorize it as "matured" but I like to see their design of clothes. You won't believe me. I hardly show that much of my feminine side but I somehow like designing and matching things, including decorating. @.@ Thanks to that side of mine, I now have problem picking new clothes to buy and wear for New Year. The type of clothes I like are a bit of those type that my mom does not really like, because it seems too small. Anyways, I just showed one I like to her and she reminded me of the miniskirt that I didn't dare to wear after having worn it for like at least 3 times. Lol... I totally forgotten about that skirt. I admit I am lazy to dress up with all the bangles, necklaces and earrings now. Guess what? I started wearing track-bottoms instead of jeans. Jeans and miniskirts are for special occasions. xD (Miniskirts with jeans or 3/4 pants, of course!)

Haha, from manga to clothes. Why do topics travel so fast and so much...?

Gonna read manga now.

Have fun and take care~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment