Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Real Life ~ 3 Lives

Ever heard of humans having 3 lives? Well, yours truly here has 3 lives today. xD

Firstly, I want to start by telling you that I have once again updated the Mini iPod. For now, there are 16 tracks inside. I found another way you can get to the playlist to choose the song you want to listen to. You can click on the square inside the circle, which is situated right under the screen of the iPod. I thought it was the "stop" button! Lol. Guess I was wrong. xD Now that the playlist has more songs, scrolling down is pretty tricky depending on which song you're choosing. xD Oh well, I hope you do use the iPod. I arranged them nicely for you...? xD I put my current favorite OSTs on the top. Of course, there's this new and popular anime called "Fairy Tail". I choose certain songs from its OST and I hope you like them. After that anime's OST, I chose one song from "Elfen Lied", which is "Rin'ne" or something like that. People often mistaken that for violin version of Lilium. It sounds like it but since it has its own title, I am not going to say that it IS the violin version. After the sad and upbeat OSTs, I put in Techno and Trance. I left a dark song after them. Japanese songs are up next. They are soft and not rock in any way at all. After them will be soft and sad Pop songs. Mind you, as the playlist gets to an end, the songs get more of Rock. Still, I like Three Days Grace! I usually do not really like Rock but Three Days Grace is an exception! =P

Oh my goodness, I wrote a whole paragraph on the playlist?! xD Sorry to babble. xD I just hope you like the songs chosen. Will edit songs from time to time. =x

I woke up practising my violin as usual. There's one tricky little violin study piece that I am having problem with now. So whenever I play it, that tricky part makes my ears just want to fold inwards 10 times over and just seal off! Lol. I just dislike the sound I seem to make on the violin. Oh well, I will most definitely miss that study piece once I move on to the other study pieces! =@ I think I cannot make it anymore for the 2nd piece of Ave Maria in that book. =/ Playing it in first position is difficult enough. I wonder how I can manage to master last week's last hard song in less than one week. T.T That song is much harder than Ave Maria. Why...?! xD Could it be that I chose too many songs for warm up? =S

Was told that gotta get ready for some serious outing to finish some business in the afternoon. I ended practice about 25 minutes earlier. Lunch was surprisingly good for a first time being in that shop. Price was higher but the taste makes up for it.

1st mission, lunch, completed. *Ticked*

We went to an unknown place to settle some insurance thingy. The place had many blocks. A pretty cool place, to me. The toilet there was so clean that I almost wanted to stay there. xD Read another book (yesterday's book finished!) while waiting for it to be settled.

2nd mission, insurance, completed. *Ticked*

Went to hell after that. Oh sorry, I meant China Town. xD Lol. It's just that, that place was so friggin' hot that you can even mistaken that place for a desert! In fact, hot is the understatement of the century! That place, my gosh, I really start to wonder now how I could enjoy being there as a kid. Was it before I started having oily faces, which forces me to wash my face every single day? Hmm, most likely. If not, as a kid, most of us kids have flawless skin. We care less of what we looked like. We just be ourselves, which made adults take most of us for granted, thinking we are silly little whatsits. =/ Going there was an utter waste of time and energy. Still, what could we have known? We have not been there for so long.

3rd mission, China Town, completed. *Ticked in the wrong box because the constant sweat and bad mood rising blurred my vision*

Being in dad's car was like pure heaven compared to China Town. Urgh! We went to an old and dull shopping complex, in search for a book from one of my all-time favorite authors, Cecelia Ahern. Was told that dinner will be taken there. Correction, it was not the usual dull building there in daylight. It was still 4PM+. None of us expected to find the parking lot packed filled with... fillets. Kidding! See? This is what heat has done to me. Lol. Cars of course. Luckily, an empty slot was found. We went straight up to the coolest heaven ever where unlimited mangas, anime, boooks, music or whatever you name it can be found! Just kidding. I would die to go there though, if that place even existed. Not to mention, those things would be free. xD That is how I want my heaven to be like! Yeah, yeah, me and my childish dreams. We just went straight to the book shop. Unfortunately, the book's price was 10 dollars higher than what we saw online. Oh well, there's probably a chance for the book's price to be reduced further. That is, in 10 years time. Lol. Who's gonna wait for that? I would probably forgotten what I had been waiting all the 10 years for. Haha. Dinner at McD. Finally! Mom truly loathes the food there ever since she saw the "shocking" video of how their food were prepared. I wanted to remain innocent and clueless so I do not give a damn about how their food were prepared. Greasy food, really. I worry I will look more like shit tomorrow. Ah well, if I do not eat McD now, when will I ever enjoy life?

Finally, after getting home from that shopping complex, I feel like I lost 3 lives. The 2nd time I lost my life was the worst, that would be China Town. =o I do not ever want to go there unless it is night time and that I did not bring my bag along. That way, I can kick that constant paranoia aside. The insurance thing was when my first life was gone. It's not like I suffered, I just walked more than usual even though I walk a lot at home too. Don't blame me, I have a bad backache. I sure do not act my age physically! If I had not sat down, believe me, you will be seeing me keeled over. xD Haha. The last time I had an X-ray to check my heart, I saw that my backbone seem normal. Weird... Maybe my backbone worsen now but what I am more worried of is my head, whether it got damaged. I feel that my head has been damaged quietly and that it has affected my eyes. This problem started as a kid but recently, it has been troubling me. I do not know if whatever happening to me is normal or not since I do not know how to explain what I seem to be suffering from. I will check my head when I have my own stable income. Let's add that to my list of things to do for when I have my own stable income. xD Haha. That way, I should not be able to trouble anyone or feel guilty of the way I spend my money. Sigh, that is a long way to go. =[

As for my constant paranoia, it worsen my fears of driving. It may seem ridiculous to you since I have not even reached the age of 18 yet. Just being in my parent's car seeing the other drivers' behaviors, I slowly fear driving more and more. =S I seem like I do not mind dying and all to you but I fear pain. Otherwise, what is this fear doing here? xD Not just that, being outside with my bag, I constantly feel as if I will be kidnapped, snatched or hurt by others. Again, it is the unpleasant surprise and pain inflicted that I fear of. In the car, I cannot kick away the feeling that something big is coming. Thankfully, these imaginations/hallucinations do not come true. If not, you would not be seeing me blogging now, right? I sort of envy my friends for wanting to drive so eagerly though it is still not good to be too eager.

*Takes a deep breath* Let's forget the fears now, shall we?

Gonna read tomorrow's Horroscope and manga. Betcha I won't remember what I read in the Horoscope 5 minutes later! >=D

Take care and Have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment