Sunday, November 7, 2010

Real Life ~ Healing

I guess that injury is going to recover since I was told that it looks better. Just when I thought it would recover, I accidentally hurt it again today.

Wait till you hear this! xD

I was practising the violin this morning like usual and suddenly, when I looked at the floor, I see blood everywhere. That was weird... I know I sometimes unintentionally hurt my toes because of the computer chair rolling over them. I thought that it was the left tor that I, once again, rolled a little over with the computer chair. Weird, there was no pain at all. So I thought to myself, thinking that I have focused so much to the extent that any pain inflicted(not related to violin) can never be felt until later on. Well, if that were to be true, it is not really funny. Dx So I looked all over again and found that... I stabbed my right foot! Kidding. I found that I stepped on a mosquito. Sweat, right? xD I stepped on it to the extent that it is beyond recognition. My guess told me that it must have been a mosquito.

Any of you believe in Horoscopes? I no longer trust the Love Horoscope. After all, I already met my soul mate - Autumn. xD Well, call me a lesbian or anything. What can I do if my violin just so happen made me think of it as a girl? =P (Yeah, I am nuts! xD) Yahoo's Horoscopes seem pretty accurate. There were times where whatever they say were not true or that they never happen. Sometimes, their advices do not make sense either but most of the time, they are acceptable. After reading their horoscopes for so long, I now only realize the "Next Day", "Next Week" and "Next Month" button. Damn. Wasted all my time in the past when I had to wonder if they have updated yet since their time is not (+8GMT). They update by the time it is at night. Not sure about evening but usually not online at that time. Reading the Horoscope at night is dumb though. My day's almost ending and now I only receive the advices? xD Lol. A tad bit useless, don't you think? Still I kept on reading. Lol.

I was told that blogs are meant to be filled with photos and poem-like form of writing. What the heck...? Not to mention, share music. Photos are a bit of a problem because there are limited spaces from the last time I uploaded my nooby drawings. I am gonna try to share music.

Take care and have fun~!^^ I chose the play list that you can choose but I will not out many songs yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment