Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Real Life ~ LOL Is All I Can Say

I mean it. xD Haha. My mom just used this generator that translates our English name into Traditional Japanese name. Surprisingly, it was not a direct translation. Mom and dad's name were pretty nice. One thing startles me though, my Japanese name had something to do with the season Autumn. xD What made me laughed was that that name actually belonged to a guy from Nodame Cantabile named Chiaki. I forgotten his other name though. xD

Mine is "Yamaguchi Chiaki". First name then last name.

山口 Yamaguchi (mouth of the mountain) 千秋 Chiaki (very fine in autumn)

I copied and pasted the whole thing from the website. Try it out!

Here's the link:
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/

Gonna continue reading my book now. It is "Helpless" by Marianne Marsh with Toni Maguire. It is a non-fiction book of Marianne Marsh herself. Just reading it really kills me inside. Again and again, as I read the book, my heart bled for her and I actually could not help shedding a few tears though I had been working hard to keep all the tears back. I am almost at the end. I read the book since yesterday or at least 2 days ago. This is like the fastest 200+ pages I've ever read in my life, I think. Lol! (Again with the "Lol"!)xD

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment