Friday, November 5, 2010

Real Life ~ Proudly Injured

Hear me, I am no masochist (well, not in this case) but I am proud of my injury. Of course, that injury has to be caused by violin, then will I only feel proud of it. xD Before you think I'm weirder than I already am, the other violinists are proud of their injuries too, as long as it does not affect their violin playing. Some vain violinists despise injuries though. Actually, some injuries will become a scar.

My violinist friend has a lot of scars and well, she's pretty proud of them too. xD I may be proud of mine too but I do not want to have too many. @.@ I have one small patch of wound. It's dry and yesterday, it was red. Today, mom said it's black. She finds it disgusting. Lol. Maybe to non-violinists, the injuries are disgusting.

Nailed the whole song. Got the speed but gotta stop making the same mistakes while playing and not to slide off a little bit while playing really fast. I had the exact same problem when I had troubles with Gavotte from Suzuki Violin Method Book 1. Now, this song is worse because I have to keep playing fast for quite some time. xD

Recently have been reading "Violin for Dummies". I did not skip the beginner parts. It's best that I relearn everything again in case I am unintentionally damaging Autumn.

Sneezy right now. =/

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment