Monday, November 29, 2010

Real Life ~ Music-ked Out

Can't get music out of my mind. Can't get my violin out of my mind. Can't get musical notes out of my mind.

Gah, I cannot get music out of my mind. =D

It's nothing bad, really. I still do my homework. Tomorrow, I will probably just rest if the weather's good and then only do more English the day after tomorrow.

Wanna know what am I doing now?

Well, maybe not all of you want to know. xD Lol.

Actually, I am just snagging pictures of La Corda D'oro Primo Passo and maybe Secondo Passo as well.

The anime rocks though sometimes the [bishounen and bishoujo (Bishies)] just shine too much that it stings my eyes. xD Lol. Better get the eye-drop when you watch the anime. They're in manga too and from the last time I saw, it was ongoing. Not sure about now though. To be truthful, it's pretty painful seeing all those pictures. Not because of the bishies this time. Lol. I drool but not literally. It was painful only because I still find certain episodes really painful to watch.

SPOILER ALERT!
Kahoko Hino (the female main character) was overdoing it in a performance. She wanted to make her violin sing louder, making it filled with expressions. Her violin has magic and so, it's not ALL her effort though it that does not matter to me. The painful part came and it happened on stage. 3 of her violin strings snapped at once. When the strings snapped, golden dusts appeared from where it snapped, making the scene glittery. If I've not mistaken, the strings snapped were her 4th, 3rd and 2nd (G, D & A). After that, she started not wanting to play the violin anymore. She kept thinking of how she didn't deserve to play the violin or even say that she loves her violin. These were the painfullest episodes to watch. My heart literally broke for her and the violin (I first watched this way before I became obsessed with the violin). Good news, she finally started playing. Hmm... I think it was also painful to watch at the part where she went to the little violin school for one of her teachers to teach violin with Len Tsukimori (I love this guy and his violin). Kazuki Hihara also came along. Things happened and she was depressed when she couldn't play a normal violin at all.

********************

Well, it was hard to remember back those episodes clearly. Not because of my retarded memory but because it was depressing to remember. Nice anime though. Love it. The secondo passo's just OK to me but the new characters were absolute bishies. I just recalled one of the bishies' name, Aoi. xD He plays the viola, I remember. xD Haha. Don't just trust my poor memory, go and watch. =P

Oh no, I never thought I could rant on and on about one anime. xD Hehe~ *sinistwr snickering* Maybe I should rant on every great anime or manga I come across? >=]

Just kidding. Surely many other fans have done that long before my eyes catch sight of the manga and anime. ;P After all, I only started this at the age of 12. As a kid, it's not counted because I didn't know that they were even anime. xD

You know what? (Of course you don't =P)

I cannot remember why am I even blogging here. xD Still mapling. Have not lost patience yet. But here's something REALLY FUNNY AND STUPID. I got owned by my own stupidity you know? xD Here's what happened. I played characters using my hacked account and forgetting that the rest of the characters got hacked, they have no money at all to put things back into the storage box so that my other characters can take! LOL! They can receive but they cannot give. Hah! My friend laughed when I told her. A round of applause, everybody! Clap and laugh at my total stupidity. Bow, everyone. xD Lol.

Looks like I gotta find a way to get those things back. Haha.

It's almost my bed time. =/ Sorry cannot talk much. Am tired anyways. Today, I think I used too much brain juice to write just one stupid BM essay. Seriously, I referred to a GEOGRAPHY book to write it. By the time I finished the BM essay, it was too long and obviously exceeded the limited words I am supposed to write. Really want to redo it if I had the chance to but oh well, let us JUST BE. Sometimes, we gotta JUST BE. xD This advice is taken from the book "While My Sister Sleeps".

Thank the author for the advice (whether I used it correctly or not). xD

Take care and have fun, peeps! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment