Saturday, November 13, 2010

Real Life ~ Quickie

I will most probably be performing on December 18th. Of course in the year 2010. xD That concert will be a year-end concert celebrating Christmas for my music school. =D

My teacher told me to perform a song and made me practise another one in case. Man, I never thought he could get so serious with the practices! xD LOL! And yet, he was the one who said, "Oh, nevermind, it's just for fun, that concert." Hah, that line sure fooled me, alright. Today, he noticed how that song can give a bad meaning if you really think hard about that song. Surely most of you loyal readers will understand which song I mean when it comes to giving a bad meaning. *Hint, Hint! ;)* I was about so say more about the song but I just remembered that I am not telling. Hehe.

It would be wonderful if most of you readers can come though I am slowly growing anxious as days pass by me before knowing how it is soon going to be my school principal's retirement party. And again, before you know it, it will be the day for me to get my big exam's results. Surely anxiety attack will come? =S Hope not, Lol. After getting the results, I will have to go to school continuously until things and classes are settled. =/ After that, I probably will not have time or mood left because again, school is starting. Christmas is great but it can also remind us of how near school is coming.

Surely will miss those nice mornings where I wake up just to practise and end 2 hours later. Hmph.

Damn, why should I lose the feelings now? Because I do not want to miss these precious moments of pure practice too much.

Have been mapling. Will not be that free as to blog so much, hence the title. (Yay! I finally used the word "hence" correctly.^^)

Alright, readers, take care and have fun~!

No comments:

Post a Comment