Sunday, November 1, 2009

Real Life ~ Why...?

I Dunno Why But I've Recently Been Finding No Reasons To Use Computer Ever Since I Stopped Reading Manga...

I Mostly Use The Computer To Either Draw Or Just Upload Videos.

That's Weird, Whenever I Start Liking Something, I End Up Not Liking It Anymore.

What's Wrong With Me?

Not Only Do I Stop Liking It, I End Up Feeling Depressed For No Reason At All!

Hey... Anyone Notice I Seem To Have Split Personality? I Really Think I Do And That I've Really Gone Insane. Mentally Insane.

That's Weird... Haha, If I'm Insane, Why Am I Still Able To Talk Here? This Is Something That Bothers Me And It Has Been Bugging Me...

Uploading Videos To Youtube Is Like Taking Part Of My Life Away As It Stresses Me Out... I Really Wonder Whether Anyone Else Thinks That Way...

Sorry For Always Going On About Myself. I Really Worry A Lot About Whether You All Think I'm Selfish. Guess This Has Become Like Some Sort Of A Phobia But I Can't Simply Just Call It One.

Anyways, Take Care And THANK YOU SO MUCH For Checking Out This Blog!^^

You Reader(s) Make This Blog Worthwhile~

Arigatou Gozaimasu~

No comments:

Post a Comment