Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Real Life ~ =S

Gosh... What On Earth Am I Gonna Do Once The GAKUEN ALICE Manga Ends?

I Pray That It Would End Beautifully. After All, Everything Has Gotta Come To An End Eventually. =S

When This Pic Appeared, (DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE PIC)


I Swear I Was Gonna Faint When I Saw The Word "Finally, The Last Chapter---!!"

Now Thinking About It, It Meant That The Chapter About The "Time Travel Arc".

Well, That Was Just My Guess. >.<

Now I Just Gotta Wait For The Next GAKUEN ALICE Manga To Be Out On December 5th In Japan!^^

Honestly, Gakuen Alice Manga Is Like The ONLY Manga I Actually Look Forward To.

I Used To Go After Vampire Knight As Well But I Guess I've Stopped. It Has Been Quite Some Time Now.

Quite Depressing. The Part Where They Were At The Ball For Vampires, The More They Talk, The More It Somehow Made Me Feel Bored And Sleepy. Lolz. Dunno Why Though.

Have Fun And Take Care, Everyone~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment