Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mails ~ My Mother Taught Me...

1) My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION:
"You wait! Just wait till your father comes back!"

2) My Mother taught me about RECEIVING:
"You are going to get it when we reach home!"

3) My Mother taught me to MEET A CHALLENGE:
"Look at me when I'm talking to you! Why are you staring back at me?!"

4) My Mother taught me about HEALTHY COMPETITION:
"Aunty Mary's son scored 100 marks for Maths! Why can't you be like him?"

5) My Mother taught me about FINANCIAL PLANNING:
"Make sure you marry a rich man/woman in future!"

6) My Mother taught me about HISTORY:
"Many many years ago, when I was your age, I used to...."

7) My Mother taught me to be HOUSE-PROUD:
"Chalet? Stay what chalet? You got no house to stay is it?!"

8) My Mother taught me about GENETICS:
"You ..you're just like your father!"

9) My Mother taught me about the WISDOM OF AGE:
"When you get to my age, you'll understand."

10) My Mother taught me about JUSTICE:
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like YOU...Then you'll know what it's like!"

AND FINALLY...

11) My Mother taught me about POWER:
"I am YOUR mother, you better listen to ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment