Friday, December 31, 2010

Real Life ~ Maintained Cyber iPod

I just remembered that one of the videos used in the iPod had its audio removed because of copyright.

It was "Cherish by Ai Otsuka". Hard to find a good video with the audio still available but anyways, I've replaced it. Now you can listen to it. That is, if ANYONE'S listening to it. Lol.

I have added more songs to it and created a little instrumental section before the lively techno comes on. =P

Really wanted to add in "Nothing Else Matters by David Garrett" but I cannot seem to find the one I already have in my YouTube playlist. @.@ The rest were all live performances. =/ I do not want listeners to waste time listening to clapping and bla bla bla. It is time consuming!

Funny, I have the energy to tell you this but I have no energy to tell you about my tiring but great day. xD

'Kay, gotta jet now.

Take care and have fun as always~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment