Friday, December 17, 2010

About "Strangers Begone!"

This really was what I dreamed of 2 nights ago. I edited quite a lot but the fear is still within me as if it really happened before. This nightmare will not disappear for quite awhile now. =[

I hope other people reading it will not fall for what I did in the nightmare.

Take care and have fun.

I should be posting another one of my dreams but it's already 1 hour and 9 minutes past my bedtime. This day had been pretty hectic but I cannot sleep at all. xD

So, do as I say again and just take care of yourself. Do not forget to have fun as well. =P

2 comments:

  1. There will be two of me. One asks you to good luck and remember you're always luckier than I am since I got a problem where I can only sleep for three hours. The second of me says do share it, it might be a memory or a warning or be directly De Ja Vu, so do be extra careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Thanks for wishing me luck. Then even if you tried sleeping earlier, you end up sleeping 3 hours? =o

    ReplyDelete