Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Real Life ~ Concert's Coming!

This Sunday's already the concert! Gah, what do I do?! I am practising but I feel that the more I practise, the worse it sounds. Dx In fact, I started criticizing EVERY notes I played. Lol. Like how the bow shouldn't be held this and that, like how the note should sound another way. Bla, bla, bla. Surely there are others who are like me anyways. xD This is for sure! ;P

It seems like my accompanist is an adult. =/ Hmm... I think I get along with kids younger than me a whole lot better as long as they are understanding and that they can understand speech. xD I will only see my accompanist on that day itself. The concert starts at 3PM or something and I have to be there by 2:15PM to rehearse with the accompanist. Jeez, I hope I can get along well with him/her. I have a hunch the accompanist's a lady. xD Why am I imagining long dyed red curly hair? Also, a light colour long-sleeved shirt almost the colour of peach-white matching a dark green skirt below knee length? And... a pair of black stockings/leggings with a pair of black shoes...? Lol, what's with this? I imagine the accompanist to be like that and also middle-aged. I think I will most likely laugh if I got it all right! LOL!

Can't say that the combination of look I just mentioned was good though... Oh well, it sure fitted the imaginary middle-aged female accompanist's image. By the way, her dyed red hair has faded and began to be slightly brown. xD Haha...

Then again, my accompanist might be a young lady almost my age but 18 and above. Maybe in her mid-twenties? Gosh, if that were to be it, I hope she and I can rock every audiences' world! xD After all, the song is meant to be seductive. =P The dress code is not formal (not sure whether I've already mentioned this) so... I am gonna wear one of the new shirts. It's not red, green or white like Christmas. OK? xD

Holy crap... I wasted 3 paragraphs on an accompanist (2 to be exact) I imagined! xD

Also gonna get ready for Chinese New Year's performance in case I have/am allowed to. That's what I'll do after the concert, if it went well.

I hurt my left arm from practising. It began to hurt more yesterday after coming back from my cousin's house. After putting the cooling sticker on, it got better. Phew. It started hurting again when my practice was almost ending this morning. (>..<)

The ABRSM exam pieces were somehow addictive to keep on playing so... I feel that I've not given enough attention to the songs I am supposed to focus on in Eta Cohen. xD Haha... No worries, my teacher gave me about 5 hard songs to play. I am not sure of the counting for every song except the first. YouTube doesn't have the simple version I am learning now so it's gonna be a hassle. This week's violin lesson would be the last until January. The concert is the day after the violin lesson.

I've planned what to wear weeks ago. Today, just planned when to apply the hair conditioner or whatever that was. Also confirmed which bowing to use for the whole song and again try to improvise the song without changing the speed and notes.

The only thing left is to stop making those annoying mistakes. xD

I've tried out how the violin would sound like with the mute on. It sounded... muffled and makes my ear confused. Still, I use the clothes-pegs since I do not have my own mute. My teacher let me tried out how a real mute is like last week. Clothes-pegs are not good enough. After the vibrations, they end up moving to either left or right side, never staying in its place. =/ I notice that the pegs follow my bowing direction. xD How funny.

Horoscopes said my weekends would be good so... I hope it is right about that. Dx

Last week's horoscopes on weekends was wrong for me. It said I would be able to impress people. I thought of certain things that might have happened to end up being like that but I guess it did not turn out like that at all... I felt foolish trying to figure out what it meant. Oh well, maybe it worked for others. xD

Hehe, this post is once again mainly about violins and concert. I think I do not care whether I occupy the whole post about only violins because once school starts, many other topics will be covered. 'Believe me!' <--- Copying Naruto. xD

Have been watching the anime "Hayate the Combat Butler (Hayate no Gotoku!)". The anime is better than the manga to me. xD Funny at certain parts but I really want to see less of those hentai moments. I have a feeling Season 2 is gonna be filled with more hentai moments. Nooo...

Gonna go rest. Maybe a nap or a book. Still tired even though should have had about 10 hours of sleep every night. =/

Take care and have fun~! (Look, I didn't forget to say it after not blogging for so long! =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment