Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Real Life ~ Horoscope So Right

Horoscopes sure seems to be really accurate these days even though I forgotten to read again. xD I remembered to read it for tomorrow's because tomorrow's the day I get to know my results for the big exam. Obviously no confidence, worried out of my mind deep inside. *weak laughter*

It seems like people will be annoying me a lot tomorrow so I gotta have my poker face on and just smile... Smile on, like an idiot. xD Ever since I read the horoscope for last Sunday (the concert), I realize I have poker face on most of the time even if I'm around with people I am closed with. Oh well. Last week, I really focused on the performance and my appearance. I forgotten about health. Lol! That's why the day (Saturday morning) before the performance day, it was a great false alarm when I could not stop sneezing. That cold not only gave me a fright but also reminded me of how much I've not cared for my own health. At least I make sure I do not hurt my arms. Haha.

After days of thinking back, as much as how Saturday and Sunday became REALLY blur to me (don't even think of asking me what I did or had for lunch for those both days), I realize how unfair my accompanist was. Maybe she was nervous. That's possible but she should have let me known that she was my accompanist all along. Alright, again, maybe she knew it last minute. And, why AM I creating excuses for her? Lol. Well, I do not want to have to come to hate her. No special reason though. I just do not feel like hating her. xD I know she has to be a good pianist. No way can she not know the actual speed of the song. It was to mess me up, was it? After all, she might not be working at that academy anymore. That means there may be new management or something starting next year. Whatever it is/was, I must make sure my current violin teacher stays with me. It does not matter (it actually sort of matters) how extremely forgetful he is, he's still a good teacher. That, I cannot deny. After so many years of being scared of music teachers, I finally start to think that there are some out there who will not chew their students' heads off. Dx

Anyways, am not ready to know the results for the big exam. Of course those smart asses are ready. Some smart asses are not. For one, I know I am not smart (actually, I am pretty dumb) even if people somehow ended up thinking I am smart when I am not at all. Must be pure luck. xD

Still, I know I will not be able to get grades as good as the previous big exam we 12-year-old students have to go through. After all, the subjects change and are harder. Lol. If they were not harder, I cannot imagine how I can still blog here. xD

On Monday, the day after the concert, I woke up wanting to take the practice easy since I'd mentally and physically worn myself out for that one performance (though would be great if I could perform more than one song).

I practised downstairs. The recorder was not really needed because it's harder to use now since I've grown used to the computer's Windows Media Player. Anyways, those songs are as if they've been with me for years. Can't say they are always played perfectly but they can be played without the need of accompaniment. Playing with their guide for the past few weeks has made me improved a lot in many ways. Lol, why am I writing some sort of dedication that you can find in books? Well, I basically just need the volume turned up loud enough to match with my violin. Of course, the increase in volume must not harm the computer first. xD

The recorder still came down with me, I think. Can't quite remember, sorry.

Mom talked on the phone with grandma and there you go, another hectic day to spend with grandma and lil cousin bro. Hmm, I am meant to be VERY exhausted already but the news of them coming over to my house made me have more strength. It means they get to meet Autumn if they want to.

I'll skip straight to them being at my home.

My cousin bro took a tour around my house (it's not big enough to call it tour but it seems like a huge tour to him since he touches almost everything he sees ;P). He was fascinated with my tortoise. xD He even overfed the tortoise. He brutally murdered my keyboard (the limited-keys piano). He also found the tuner for my violin really interesting. He started shouting and doing "opera" to see if he was in tune. I pity everything he touched. Lol. Autumn and my tortoise must be stressed from all the attention. Autumn was tested out by his "wonderful" playing. He taught me a song. He played on the piano while I memorize by ear. At first we did phrase by phrase but then I suddenly got muddled up. Funnily, he also forgotten what he just played. So we played at the same time. He on the piano and I on the violin. (Actually, the violin by my side, not me on the violin) That is, if you took it literally.

He suggested that we perform for mom and grandma. I already knew the song but not full song. Oh yeah, the song title is "Oh When The Saints". It's common but it can be pretty nice to listen to once in awhile.

Sorry but I've just been through a lot in at least an hour while I was away.

Take care and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment