Thursday, October 6, 2011

Real Life ~ Unforgettable Animes & Mangas

There is one thing I also want to admit:
No one really checks out anything I recommend and yet I still continue recommending!
So, naturally, that means no one is really going to read this post BUT my stubborn and peculiar nature made me continue publishing this post. Ain't that just so funny?

Alright, I am going to warn any of you readers first that I am mainly into shoujo/shojo anime and mangas. *folds arms* There you go, say whatever you want because I cannot help being attracted to romantic plots than gory or those filled with action. After all, I am still a girl despite some tomboyish traits. (>.>)

I remember Tokyo Mew Mew. It was one of the first animes I have ever watched. Know what's funny? I actually felt shy whenever it comes to lovey-dovey or romantic scenes. For example, hugging, kissing, hand-holding, blushing, confessing. Anything like that. Obviously doing the 'ahem' is also included in those lil romantic scenes. *rolls eyes*

So what got me interested in the anime? Actually, I do not really have any idea. OK, fine, the romance is not all that bad. The bishounens (Oh my gosh, the bishounens!) are as usual, looking bishy. I love how almost all characters have their own 'partners' (nudge, nudge) to be with. If I have not mistaken, I think there is still a love triangle in this anime. *shrugs* It's been years since I last watched. I have tried watching it all over again but I cannot tolerate all the buffering and loading. Plus, the DVD stores just don't sell that anime. =(

Next, Alice Academy / Gakuen Alice is a sweet anime I've watched right after Tokyo Mew Mew. Like most fans, I immediately love the coupling of Natsume Hyuuga with Mikan Sakura!^^

This anime is different from the manga. Sad that the anime ended and that there doesn't seem to be any second season, I turned towards the manga. I read the manga from where I last stopped. I was so stupid in the past that I did not realize the manga will update eventually. So, having told you that, I stopped reading. Years after, I went back to watching animes and reading mangas. I realized that mangas will be updated so I decided to read right form the start for this title. =D

Next up, Chibi Vampire / Karin is not to be left out in my list of favorite and unforgettable animes/mangas!

I LOVE the coupling of Usui Kenta and Maaka Karin! To tell the truth, they are my ideal couple. Er, to be exact, I just think couples should be like them. They are both thoughtful and considerate. Even though Usui may not be good for Karin's health (as said in the manga), Usui still went against what her family told him to do because he just loves her. I know that may not be very thoughtful or considerate of him but you know what? Even I will want to go ahead and be with the one I love. ;) After all, I am a hopeless romantic (sad to say...). I say that they are thoughtful and considerate because Usui offers Karin his neck to bite whenever she cannot endure it anymore. In return, Karin thinks about Usui's happiness and prepares lunch boxes for him. They are like one of the sweetest couple ever!

Parfait Tic, one of the most frustrating mangas ever is definitely in my list!

I still cannot get over the frustration even though I have already forgotten a lot. I cannot remember the names and all but I plan to read that manga all over again after I finish Chibi Vampire (again). This manga made me kick up a fuss whenever I see events after events go by in the volumes. One word to describe the main character (who's a girl) : Indecisive!

Talking about indecisive, Shinshi Doumei Cross is also another frustrating and unpredictable manga.

I just love the drawing. Sweet love and heart-wrenching twists of plot. Enough said. Well, close enough. The ending sorta surprised me but I guess I would have trouble choosing between the 2 guys too. ;P

Vampire Knight~ Yes, I know this anime and manga is in many people's list.

It was so unpredictable (Yeah, there were a few twists that got me there!) left me depressed for the characters for a long time, to the extent that I no longer read the manga. I am just waiting for the 3rd season if there are any at all... =( Maybe I should read the manga after all! (>.<) By the way, I still support Zero and Yuuki! *pouts*

How can I ever forget D.Gray Man?

I watched this as an anime and am still waiting for the 3rd season! ;P This one is definitely shounen but with a bit of shoujo in it. You know what kept me watching? The bishounen. YES, THE BISHIES! And, in case you do not know, I am a crazy person after bishies. ;) For a start, Allen Walker, Yuu/Yu Kanda, Lavi and so on (because I cannot remember names that well). Even Lenalee (I hope I got her name right!) is lookin' pretty. =)

Beauty Pop is a manga that I cannot forget~ Well, I only forgotten the names of characters and title. Took me awhile to get the title down! =o

Nice bit of romance and it got me interested in hairstyling. xD

OK, I cannot hold it in anymore. I am going to just mention Darker Than Black and its second season, Ryuusei no Gemini. I have been trying not to think about it just yet but there we go! xD

I am absolutely obsessed with it now and I am dying to watch the 3rd season! (Plus a billion more exclamation marks!) As you can see, this bishy-crazed freak there is truly, madly, totally, MADLY (Oops, I already mentioned it but oh well! ;D) in LOVE with Hei!

I have a condition when it comes to liking a bishy character: Love only the good people.

So Hei usually comes off as a cruel person who has lost his emotions but he showed good traits too and I guess I have liked him way before I even watched the anime! =x

Naruto is an anime I will always love...

I know many people hate Naruto himself but I liked him a lot. I like him being with Hinata...

Fairy Tail, another awesome anime~

I like almost all characters and even though I haven't been watching this anime (including Naruto), I cannot really pair up any of the characters... Lucy with Loki? Or Lucy with Gray? Or Lucy with Natsu? Erza with... er... I forgotten his name (Oh no!)... Whatever~

Damn, I am slowly forgetting the animes/mangas I loved!

Ouran High School Host Club! Wonderfully funny and the anime has a sweet ending. I did not read it as a manga though.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Oresama Teacher, Otomen, Nononono, Elfen Lied, Akuma to Love Song (The Devil and her Love Song), Faster Than a Kiss, Kuroshitsuji (The Black Butler), Barajou no Kiss, Arakawa Under The Bridge and many more are my favorites!

Kaichou wa Maid Sama! will be another of my favorite too. =) Love that Usui Takumi. xD Misaki is a girl whom I want to be!

I know I left out a lot of titles (mainly because I have forgotten them... ).

Till then, one day I will publish another post like this! ^^

Take care and have fun! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment