Sunday, October 2, 2011

Real Life ~ Love This Morning

Let's see, I woke up and continued reading my book without trying to fall asleep again because it was already 10AM or so.

Then, I felt MUCH better but immediately realized the crazy things I've said, which revealed the incredibly messed up mind I have. @.@

Gomenasai, readers.

Last night, fortunately, I did not cry myself to sleep because a good book successfully distracted me even though I could still remember those problems.

So, if it makes any of you feel better, I want you all to know that guilt has been stabbing me since last night right up until this moment itself.

Whatever it is, that book was "Who's That Girl?" by Alexandra Potter. I forgotten to mention that Alexandra Potter is also another amazing writer!^^ I wanted to buy another book written by her but the price has not gone down. =/

"Who's That Girl?" reminds me of the song sang by Hilary Duff. =D

I have not listened to that song for a long time so now that I am listening to it, I can kinda relate to it. =P

Gonna go watch the second season of Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini again~

Yesterday I finished the first season so now that I will be watching the first episode of Season 2, it means I won't be able to really see Hei. Oh well, I can always remember how he looks like because his looks stay in my mind whether my eyes are closed or not. xD

Yes, besides the psychotic girl, I am the crazy fan of certain bishounen and Hei is my current favorite!

Hehe~

Take care and have fun anyways. Think of PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING OVER RAINBOWS~!

No comments:

Post a Comment