Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Real Life ~ My Heart Pierced

I've never felt this hurt for some time.

It all started with a misunderstanding. My mom, who doesn't pay attention to my violin playing (really, she doesn't even know what grade am I and she doesn't even listen to me whenever I practise), told me in the car that there was one classical song I used to play that was nice.

She doesn't know the title of the song so the moment I practised, I played ALMOST every song ('Almost' because there are just SO MANY songs to go through), hoping she will say, "That's the one!".

I was satisfied even though my new A string just loves to screech for no apparent reason. =/ It was like receiving a blessing from God when my mom said she liked one song.

When I asked her after my violin practice, can you guess what she told me?

She had this amused smile on her face and told me that she was referring to the song I played on the computer whenever I surf the net.

I know this may not mean anything to any of you but it HURTS ME A LOT!

It's like I am THAT bad and insignificant to be heard. I admit that I am not good enough and that it will never be but it doesn't mean I won't try even when I question myself sometimes. =(

Take care and have fun, people! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment