Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Real Life ~ Time To Put Weapons Down

It's time to put the weapons down... AND TAKE OUT THE BOOZE! Kidding.

The reason for not being able to blog recently was thanks to the big exam. We studied 3 freaking years for 5 freaking days. But you know what? Those 5 days were TIRING. Believe me, less rest, more hardcore reading. Damn would it have been a miracle for me to have survived those torturous days. xD And well, it was a miracle since I survived. I was so close to killing myself just the day before the last paper - CHINESE. ARGH! NO!

I cried yesterday too (Chinese exam was today)... The total number of days that I have not been able to touch my violin for the whole day were 2. I came back after the exam at 4PM and there's not much time left for practice, which was what happened yesterday. The only thing keeping me going yesterday was thinking of it as a sacrifice since today's the last day of the big exam and that after that, I can screw my violin even if I wanted to. Well, not screw it literally! Lol.

Only 2 friends from the bench group took Chinese but only one of them belonged to my class. I really want to thank him for accompanying me the whole day so that I do not make a complete fool of myself.

Damn, when I waited for mom after school to pick me up, I sweated like crap and ended up looking like faeces! Utter faeces! Seriously. None of me looked peaceful. It's like I was going to attack people for even looking at me.

Anyways, forget what I've just said in the previous paragraph. It's just me being my usual self. Haha. So... YOU BETTER STICK WITH IT! Kidding~ Or not...?

Back at home, I was dying (literally) to play my violin and quickly upload the first video I can think of. Oops, I forgotten that I was supposed to give my friend a list of songs so that he can request the next one for me to play! Damn. Gomenasai to him then~ *message sent* Kidding.

Guess what? Things went hectic after the lunch and bath. I was sweating like crap by the time I got the cam on. But first, you gotta know this. As I took my violin out and tuner to tune it, the tuner went retarded. It won't work. I tried really hard to take the battery out but then I didn't know how to open it. T.T I had no choice but to disturb my mom and ask for her help. She opened it with a coin. xD

It went slightly retarded again when I went back up. I left it switched on for a moment when I was handling the cam and stuff. It turned off by itself. I broke a sweat but immediately got it back into my skin (...?) after it managed to be switched on again. After that, I had trouble recording a PERFECT video because I kept getting nervous and playing the wrong note. Just as I was about to finish the song up well, I played wrongly at the end. Noooooo! I took yonks to make it seem acceptable. Jeez! By the time that happened, I was exhausted and pissed. Lol. It was only then that this fact came to me: It was freaking tough to record my own violin playing.

I could hardly smile since I was concentrating too much.

OK, I was on the phone with my friend for a long time so I gotta make this quick. Sorry.

I uploaded 3 videos in the end. I will give you the 3 links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAxTN52PK1k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNrwTdt4lg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2PcwtK8-c

They are in order so I hope you enjoy~!^^

2 comments:

  1. Time to relax a little bit .....
    Haha! At least you found some use with the webcam. 8-) It was like a decorated small dot on the Mac.
    Good try with the video and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. Today, I have successfully uploaded 2 more videos. I could not do more because of the number of retakes I've made. xD

    ReplyDelete