Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Real Life ~ Mentally Not Stable

Well, I have no idea how to put the title in a correct way... xD Either "Mentally Not Stable" or "Not Mentally Stable"...? Don't tell me it is "Not Stable Mentally"...?

Alright, whatever. You get the point either way. xD

I am mentally not stable now... It's... Thanks to the diaries. I'm reading the second book already. It took me 2 days to finish what took me more than 1 month to finish the book. Lol. It's pretty ridiculous if you look at it that way.

All I wanna say for now is that after reading "Max Lovely" manga, I want a friend like Taki Sahara from the manga. xD It would be great if I were to be like the main character too. It's the BEST if I looked like her too! Haha.

To tell the truth, I've read that manga quite long ago (not THAT long). It's like since last week. I am now reading "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan". It's still ongoing so far but it's FREAKING funny! I cannot stop laughing whenever I read it. This type of manga actually makes me want to keep reading until the end. In fact, I DON"T WANT a the end. =x

Another voice says, " What ever happened to Naruto? Weren't you an addict?"

Hehe... I was and it just makes me VERY sad every time I think about it. I don't plan to read the manga so there's no point in mentioning it. I only watch the anime, which is harder than manga since anime needs loading and all. I cannot find the DVD for the episodes I last stopped at either. Y'know what? I started Naruto when most of the previous fans have stopped liking the anime/manga. Oh well, I want to believe that there will be people slowly loving the anime/manga EVERYDAY! *Stands on top of the world with head held up high*

Anyways, after reading the diaries (am still reading), I started having a problem being who I currently am. I worry that I will be who I was before. I don't know why and how but every time I read about the past written about myself, I start getting into the story and act it out in my mind. When I had to stop reading and go back to the present, the feelings stay inside me, not letting the old me go.

This is creepy! Is anyone like this too after reading their own diaries? I do know that I usually put feelings into writing (diaries or not) but I NEVER go back to being the characters after re-reading them again. Imagine what would happen if I read back the old posts about the time I was desperate to play the piano? Gosh, hell wouldn't match up to me if I got absorbed in the post by then!

Still, there are mistakes in EVERY entry. Lol. I keep spelling the same words wrong but thank goodness the mistakes do not influence my current language proficiency. Here's one thing I cannot lie to you guys though, only one word caught me, which was "actually". I read that word too many times that I had to check the electronic-dictionary to make sure I haven't been keeping the wrong spelling in the head.

The reason I began to read the diary was because I felt that my old writing was livelier. I wanted to find out how I got to have so many friends online and what things did I say to keep every conversation far from awkwardness. I was much more informal in the past. xD That's something I definitely cannot lie about. Now that I've read more matured books and all (and stop watching the TV), I cannot help being formal when it comes to writing. Talking is different since I still use Manglish (yes, this is the sin I've committed that I myself hate so much!). Ripley's believe it or not, I used Manglish in my first diary!

By the way, if anyone not from Malaysia reads this post, Manglish is a mix of Malay and English. Here are a few examples here you can never NOT hear in Malaysia: lah, nah, leh, mah, cheh.

Only one word from the examples isn't underlines by Spell Check: nah. In our country, 'nah' means "here, take it!" Other than that, the others have NO MEANING whatsoever! xD

Ugh, I am sorry to say this but... I HATE MANGLISH! It's what I believe that's making us unable to improve our English. >=[

Sad to say this but I still speak with a bit of Manglish, which is VERY frustrating. Hmph!

If you think about it, it's a waste of energy to add those Manglish in a sentence when writing or talking online. If people out there are already using so many short forms, why not just CROSS OUT THE MANGLISH? (speaks the caps-locked words through gritted teeth)

Hmm? I hear a question: What's your problem with Manglish?

Like I said, in my country, English is not everyone's strong point. English is being used around the world so that everyone can understand. I do not see why we need to keep on changing the languages used to make sure everybody understands. it's much TOO troublesome. I mean, there's more than a million out there using English already. To keep changing is such a drag. =[ (also, I have no other language to be proud of! Lol.)

Today's diary starts now. No more going back.

Woke up at 9:30AM. Practised violin as usual. Went for replacement in the afternoon. Went home for lunch. Bath and homework. Read. Dinner.

Lol. See? COMPLETELY summarized!

Tomorrow, I have a surprise for my parents! (Aww, I had gone and blown it!)

The surprise is to replace something I'm meant to do on Mooncake Festival.

Note To Self: NEVER EVER speak to anyone who knows how to speak Chinese the best!

Know why? I went for tuition in the afternoon. It's a replacement since the teacher had to suddenly cancel the last one. When I entered the tuition centre, I shyly asked the students whether I can enter the room already or not. They looked at me with a COMPLETELY BLANK look. It was then when I thought to myself, "Eff, why can't ANYONE just give a simple answer?!"

They hesitated and replied so softly my ears couldn't even catch it. I asked again, louder this time and the girl who sat nearer to the entrance went and sat nearer to her friends. "Do I look like I am gonna eat you?!" This sentence barked loudly in my head.

They answered softly again and this time, I stood and waited for my friend to come. Jeez, what the hell...

Soon, my friend came and we waited for the class to start.

Not long, the counter lady spoke aloud, "Whoever wants to go for the BM replacement now can enter! Wait out here if you want to."

You know, my mind was like, "... SWEAT!"

My friend looked at me with a question mark above her head. I shrugged and said, "I have no idea."

xD At least the lesson went well.

The girls sat behind me in class. They spoke only in Chinese and they spoke to chatted with the counter lady in Chinese earlier too. So this was how I got to have this "note to self".

So sad I had to learn this the harder way. Ugh.

This is also due to the power of my spectacles. Those people certainly do not go to my school. They do not know what I'm being called in school so they tend to think I am what I look like. The new spectacles made me look fiercer (angrier/scarier) and since I hardly smile, people not from my school think I am someone not to talk to. Maybe I tend to give out a kind of aura that shoos people away, just like one of my elementary school best friend. That elementary school best friend is still right by my side. ^^ Well, not literally but she can support me online. I'll do the same for her! >=] I want to repay her by hurting whoever that hurt her! I owe her a lot and she means a lot to me like my current friends too.

Gotta jet. Have to read manga! xD Surely you can guess which one if you remembered what you read from this post.

Bye. Take care and have fun. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment