Thursday, October 21, 2010

Real Life ~ Short Continuation

This post is a short continuation of the previous post about forced decision.

I decided that I will have no choice but to please her by at least taking psychology. She wanted me to be a dentist as it seems that dentists are earning the most now. I have NO INTEREST whatsoever about teeth. Seeing as I cannot take good care of my own teeth, why in hell would I go for dentistry?

If I ever have a stable income, I MUST make sure I still love violins enough to perform as much as I can because, it's what my heart now ONLY desires.

Even one of my new Youtube friends said to take it as day job. Well, he plays guitars and banjos. xD At least he performed before. =/ Lucky guy but he already had 35 years of experience.

Oh well, toodles~

2 comments:

  1. Are you 100% sure she wanted you to be a dentist ?
    Perhaps you should loosen up and know how to differentiate what is dead serious and jokes.

    Not sure about something what that person said ? Simply ask that person to elaborate further.

    To me, worst enemy in communication is wrong assumption and take that as true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said that it would be great if I became a dentist. Dentist? Me? It does not suit me! Lol!

    ReplyDelete