Sunday, October 31, 2010

Real Life ~ Not Right

Why do things get not right when this day is ending?

So what if it's 10:12PM now? It feels like the day's gonna end. The only thing is that the curtains ain't gonna close since there will be more drama coming soon. I wish I was watching that drama and am not in it instead. =S

Yesterday, my friend suddenly ask me to hang out with our other friends. It really was sudden but it's better then not being invited at all. There were many changes to the extent that I am probably having a fever now. Things started going wrong since like 1 hour ago or something.

I called my other friend to tell her about the outing and the friend who informed me of the outing already told her. OK, saves the trouble. At night, she called me asking me stuff and making me do stuff. She made the most changes to the plan. =.= I hate it. My mom got mad and started scolding. I don't like where this is going. Why can't we just meet in a place that's the easiest to meet in and shut the eff up already? Thanks to her, I got scolded for it! Dammit.

Now I only hope this drama stops being bad and be good instead. Let's just say that one of my family members is not OK recently. Please, please, please NO MORE bad changes!

Big exam just ended. It's bad enough that our subjects will be a bigger pain in the ass. Don't stress us out more, OK?

Hmm, I don't wanna so no more. I want to sleep but I promised I'd do 11PM bossing in Maple with 2 friends. Guess I'll look like total shit tomorrow for the outing. Cheers!

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment