Thursday, October 28, 2010

Real Life ~ Uploading My Whole Morning

I woke up thinking of only having intensive training. It sort of scared me thinking of what I have to go through but in the end, once I switched the computer on to use a song on YouTube for reference, I couldn't help but think of uploading some since I feel that I should update.

Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVcDHK70DhE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbwEjAbabbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_JGw_1nKIk

I still needed retakes. Tiring but not as frustrating as before.

Lol, I wish I can get a NICE comment! xD Starting to feel discouraged but oh well, I am saving one song to upload only after a live performance (may it be other people's house or on a stage). Still not telling which song but there's this new song I heard of last night. It was "Henrietta no Violin" from Gunslinger Girl. The last time I watched it, I was only at the age of 12. It was pretty violent to me at that time but the song shocked me. I loved it and thought it was simple. When I tried this morning, I forgotten how it exactly went. That was why I switched the computer on. xD Desperate, right?

Here's the title & link of the song I just mentioned:
Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino OST - Henrietta No Violin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuFnQwKJOLs

One day... Just one day, I will play like that though my violin cannot make that sort of sound that's very similar to an erhu(traditional Chinese instrument). From the song, all notes are clear. I hope to be able to shift my fingers very fast from 1st to 3rd position. It's not exactly an easy task. Mind you, I only started this year.

Oh yeah, yesterday, I managed to remove a small piece of wood that somehow got into the violin's holes. My teacher accidentally dropped that small piece of wood on from the first violin lesson from him. He was shortening my bridge and I guess he dropped some of the wood in or something. I saw it drop when he handed my violin to me. From that day, I cannot stop hearing a light sound coming from the holes. I once tried to remove but failed in the end. Yesterday, when I was looking for the bass line in the violin, I saw a piece of wood that did not belong to the inside of the violin. I shook it to the side and turned Autumn upside down. Out came the piece of wood. (Damn, I kept typing wood as "woof"!Lol.)

It didn't seem like it affected Autumn's sound. I kept that piece of wood. If I feel that my good luck had been removed, I will put it back. Lol. It's not that I'm being superstitious, I just worry that my luck will be gone. Dx

Gonna show that piece of wood to my dad today when he gets back home. He's gonna wonder why that piece of wood looks so weird. Haha.

Got the 'Canon in D' score last night but then it seemed like the wrong one coz no matter how I played it, it does not sound like the actual one. xD How sad. today, I finally got one that so far sounds accurate. Oh well~

Tired now. Gonna go mapling to see my sis on maple! Take care and have fun~!^^

2 comments:

  1. How weird, a piece of small woof, errr wood can become a good luck charm.
    I would be a millionaire if a fraction of the people buying small piece of wood from me. 8-)
    Just kidding, ignored what I said here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then... I wanna buy that small piece of "woof". =P

    ReplyDelete