Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Real Life ~ Choices To Be Made

Today I finally go to school for the stream talking, which is supposed to clarify certain things and to let us be able to easily make a choice to choose which stream we want.

I naturally would prefer Pure Science Stream but after knowing how tough the compulsory subjects are, I have no guts anymore. xD

I cannot take English Literature as it is not offered by the school. Oh well, enough on my plate already anyway. xD Here's another 2 more videos. They are as usual, not perfect but oh well. xD

Here's the link for both:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DTvNGQtV8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFENXkg_SWM

Here's the link to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoAddictNTF#p/u/0/SFENXkg_SWM

Lol, I don't even know why I work so hard pasting the links. I would be very glad if you subscribed. If you did, you will be able to know the latest videos I upload.

There should be no way that I would be told to remove those violin videos as I do not play as well as a pro. So if they scanned the music without watching the videos, they will be able to tell that it's not recorded from theirs. Hah! But then again, I don't wanna remain noob on Youtube! xD Whatever~

My friend was really sick. =[ He had to go back home before the actual talk begun.

There's another important talk on career tomorrow and I think I will have to help him copy notes down in case he has to go back home again.

Get well soon, my friend. If you're reading this (you are one of the loyal readers after all =P), I hope you get the sincerest wish of GET WELL SOON! xD

The funnest(Woah, there's such word as "funnest"!) part of school was the last where the teacher did another fun moment. He separated us girl and boys. So that makes 2 groups. We girls of our own bench group did our own fun stuff though I was mainly the victim. The race does not matter at all when it comes to having general fun activities. My 3 friends had fun playing with my hair. They actually tied and untied. Luckily I lied to them about having no comb or else they're gonna comb out every little hair I have left. xD You can say that I've become their personal barbie doll. @.@

Well, nothing much. I'm getting used to wearing the new spectacles for the whole day. xD

Take care and have fun~!^^

2 comments:

  1. Trying out new angles with the videos. Suddenly the display cabinet behind becomes the star of the video. 8-)
    There are always choices to be made. Take your time by evaluating and discovering from all angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess now I have no choice but Pure Science. That is, IF I have enough A's for that. Lol!

    ReplyDelete