Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Real Life ~ Caught That Mistake!

Today's Independence Day. xD *weak yay* *dark aura appears*

I took advantage of this day and like any other holidays, I do the same thing- wake up at 9:30AM to practice violin. xD Haha, say whatever you like to YOURSELF! I know it's like I have no life of my own. =P

My dad suddenly came up and recorded some of my violin playing with his hand phone. After the violin playing, I watched it before doing another different one. Guess what? I did... very... very... *BIG GRIN* badly. xD Not that I'm saying the violin playing is bad. It's the facial expression and standing position. I looked sad (as if I was crying) or angry when I was playing a happy song! xD Lol! Well, I feel more like grumbling, not LOL-ing. xD

I was too focused to correct my expression. I tried smiling to see how much of a difference it would make. Well, it was much better, except the fact that I still looked nerdy with my old spectacles and ponytail hairstyle... At least the smile brighten up the video and not make the person watching feel like looking away. =x

I guess I must correct the standing and sitting position AND also facial expression, ESPECIALLY facial expression! Damn, other violinists have a weird look on their face when they play really seriously but boy do I have the WORST one ever. It's so hideous that you don't even want to look. xD

Oh well, correcting it is the best. I should try playing in front of the mirror. Playing in front of computer with reflection ain't good enough. I have mirror in my room but according to Feng Shui, I cannot make any noise in my room or else shit happens. Argh, I don't believe Feng Shui but my mom made me obey. Crap.

I sometimes play a bit in my parent's room but I never stayed long. I couldn't stand the heat either since I never switch on the fan. xD

There was once, even though I wasn't in a bad mood or anything, I played the violin looking all fired up and VERY angry. xD I saw it when trying out in parent's room. Damn, it scared myself too. Lol. I couldn't fix the expression since I was pretty much out of breath, which is why I looked so scary when I played.

Surely this is what's going through your mind: Violin, Violin, Violin! ALL violin! Nothing else?!

xD Hehe, sorry then, readers. I am just this madly obsessed violin freak. Not saying I play so well like a freak but as in this freak so caught up in the world of nothing but violin and music related things, which is why I think I am a boring person so I pity my friends and acquaintances for not being able to brag about having a VERY COOL person as their friend/acquaintance.

Gomenasai then, peeps out there! I am not cool enough for you all to brag about. =P

Still, I am working on my violin playing as well as fulfilling my goals. No worries, I am still determined to become a psychologist, just not feeling as desperate to become one immediately as when I first thought of being one. I have plan B in case I failed to get into Science stream... I'll go for journalism. I do not plan to tell my friends in case SOMEONE gets all hot-headed and started competing with me for no reason AGAIN. Urgh. Sorry to bring that up again.

Then again, some of my friends may have somehow stumbled across this post and found out my plan B, which is meant to be a secret, just that I was so stupid enough to reveal it in this post. Lol. I am going to read back the older posts after publishing this one. Never thought this post could be dragged this long though. @.@

Alright, sorry for being TOO carried away!

Went out for lunch after the violin practice. I started feeling more and more ugly. It started yesterday (Monday).

Don't wanna explain how the ugly feeling came back again. xD

Nothing much but mom gave me a bit of my own Merdeka. xD I just needed to correct my Maths mistakes though in the end, until now, I've yet to do so since mom's been busy and also to finish my Science tuition homework. I don't want to go to school tomorrow and same for the next 2 days. I still have to turn up for at least a day because I need to know when will school start after the holidays. xD

Dad told me there will be another real shopping trip during the holidays. Yay! I have been thinking of dominating Ikano and The Curve! I, once again, wanna ogle at the musical instruments and be unfaithful. I want to check out the price of a bow, Pachabel Canon (Canon In D) sheet music, mute and E String. E string is definitely what I need, in case the current E string suddenly snapped. xD I still have A string. Lol...

I know I most probably cannot ask at all since I do not have my parents' approval and I didn't tell them either, not that I dared to.

I think the best cheapest E String you can find is from Ikano. The one I got from Summit, which is the one I'm using now doesn't seem so good. It screeches on its own even though my fingers didn't touch it. Hmm, oh well. As long as the string is durable and sounds OK, I don't mind. I do not need to burden my parents any further. I have no right to even though none of us asked to be born. Sorry to sound ungrateful but it's true.

Still, I am glad to be able to get this chance to learn the violin. I remember last year, around November, I was this pathetic girl crying about her past mistakes, being ever so desperate to play the violin. I also remember doubting the chance to TOUCH a violin. That chance came when that miracle phone call (yes, it was a miracle phone call) from my dad approving of me learning the violin.

I was ever so freaking excited. I wasn't even prepared and still haven't re-learn how to read the musical notes yet. I only prepare myself mentally... xD Haha... I also remember promising myself that I would cry once I got my own violin, which, as expected, I didn't. I usually laugh whole day if I am really happy, not cry. xD

I took many pictures of my violin when I got the it on December 26th 2009. =] I named my violin as I was driven home on the way back from a pretty lame shopping trip. I remember trying many names. xD If I've not mistaken, I wanted to name it "Natsume", which is from the anime/manga "Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)".

That name didn't get chosen because my violin looked like a girl to me. =x Yes, I am crazy to name it and think of it as a girl. So anyways, the colours of my violin reminded me of the season Autumn. That was how the name came about. The beautiful wood colour (made from maple tree or not), reddish-brown and oh man, I gotta shut up.

Hehe, sorry. Lol. Still, I am reluctant to go to school. SO reluctant I feel like throwing a fit. xD No, really...

Anyways, bye for now. Take care and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment