Saturday, August 21, 2010

Real Life ~ Water Addict

Drinking too much water and constantly drinking like every 5 seconds can overstimulate your bladder. That was what I was told when I drank a lot.

Let's see... a bottle consisting of 800ml for every school day (Monday to Friday) plus about 4 bottles of 600ml water. Total: 800ml + (4 x 600ml) = ?

Do the math. =P The answer should be close to 1 litre of water if I have not mistaken from the last time I counted.

The thing is, I seem like water addict now. I just keep drinking and drinking non-stop after I started drinking. After I get all full, I still have the strong urge to keep drinking. There were numerous times already when I drank until I could explode.

It's all water, nothing added into it yet I still cannot stop drinking. In school, especially during exams, I just felt like drinking water without stopping. Because I drink up til the bottle is half full/half empty, I keep wanting to go to the toilet during the exams. I didn't dare to ask the teacher for fear of having anything gone or that the idiotic boys in my class laugh about something like that. I held it in until the school ended, which isn't good for the body but if you are wondering why couldn't I go during recess, it is because there were too many people. I cannot wait. I hate waiting. It's freaking ridiculous! There's the new Girls' toilet but then it's usually locked. See here, our school is stingy with their toilets. They do not let us use their teachers' toilet and they lock the toilet early in the morning and will only open somewhere around the time when my other friend came.

Enough about water. This post is the continuation of the previous post.

Went to Bukit Tinggi. That place is OK. I'll summarize.

- Had dinner at Secret Recipe
- Played the mini keyboard at the toy section (only the grand piano tone sounds nice!)
- Bought 2 Onigiri Yuna Mayo

The whole shopping trip was just so-so. Not like it was pure happiness but as a child in the family, it's still bearable.

I do not have much to say. I guess the previous post won.

The reason I am unable to talk much now is because I'm pretty tired. I just felt like reading the book again. I felt like living in the world of English while listening to class music.

Alright, going now then.

Bye. Take care and have fun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment