Thursday, August 19, 2010

Real Life ~ Damn Retarded Days

OK, I will make this short and clear.

Once upon a time... *snores*

Oh sorry, where was I? Kidding.

Anyways, my school have been having exams lately. So my school have all these trials before our big exam. My friend was very confident that she will get an A because according to her, she wrote the essay with "her heart and soul". She said she wrote really well and added idioms in it. I haven't got any chance to read it though. I will let you know why later.

So when we got back our English Paper 1, the one I was very depressed about, she got 1 mark higher than me. She was obviously happy even when she probably half-tried to hide that smug on her face. Her mind was loudly saying, "HEH HEH HEH!"

The next day, I brought the English book I just found at home not long ago. I did endless exercise. My friends, knowing how depressed I was, could only watch. My friend only said, "Somebody's depressed." in a sarcastic way. She definitely smiled.

After awhile, she kept pestering me to join her to go to the teacher's room to find out our full English marks. She badly wanted to know her results. She was DYING to know her results. Literally!

When we went up, (as I can only faintly remember) we found out our Geography marks. I am OK with mine. Yay. xD Then she rushed our English teacher, also the form teacher to mark the essay. Even though the teacher said that if she were to mark real fast, she will have to skip correcting our mistakes and only underline, which is unfair since she has only marked others with much more thorough correction. So my friend had no choice but to tell my teacher to take her time. That was pretty informal and rude in a way. What can I say? In my country, our high school teachers are much more sporting and less strict although there are strict and scary ones too.

Urgh, I remember climbing down the stairs holding my tears, sucking it all up. I suppose a matured person should keep all feelings in but it can't possibly be ALL right? Anyways, during recess, my friends and I went to the canteen to eat. Only one of us did not eat but the other 3 of us did.

Suddenly, my friend saw our English teacher. I could only internally roll my eyes and look the other way grunting. In my mind, all I could say was, "Argh! Not AGAIN! Enough with exam results!"

Little did I know that our English teacher immediately came over to us. It seemed like she had already marked our essays. Saying I was good and bla bla bla, my other friend too. Then when my friend asked her what about hers, the teacher made a gesture that kept her angry up until this very day. The teacher waved her hand in this horizontal way or something. Sorry, I cannot describe this well. See? My English sucks too. Her gesture meant that her essay was so-so.

To be honest, if I were to be in my friend's shoes on that day, I would obviously be humiliated and mad as well. =/

On Monday, she was still mad. She was mad at how she lost to me and what our teacher said. Crap. It's not any of my fault.

After an exam, our teacher gave us back our essays. When my friend found out she was the lowest in our group, she was angrier. After she questioned our teacher why she got that mark, our teacher ignored her and told her to ask me. Damn, this makes things worse. That was the final straw. She tore her paper after school and would not talk to me at all after the teacher told her that.

From that day until today, which is Wednesday, To be exact, it has been about 2 and a half days since she stopped talking to me.

So now whatever she does is go against me and purposely say something that's meant to anger me or make me feel unpleasant. Yes, girls are vengeful. I cannot deny. Girls can hardly forgive and forget easily.

I do not feel bad at all. It's not my fault whatsoever.

Almost forgotten to say goodbye. Silly me.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN~!^^

By the way, she is wasting her time and energy. A day fighting and not talking to your friend is like wasting your day. It sucks. Seriously.

Bye again.

Note: I edited a wrong spelling. xD (1st September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment