Friday, December 16, 2011

Real Life ~ Sacrificed Violin Practice


Improvised Fairy Theme Song on Violin
Please click on the link above to be redirected to the video~
That's right! For what could have been a very normal day for a normal, mentally-exhausting violin practice, I chose to do the video above.
It wasn't what I had in mind though... 
I was planning to record after a few retakes but... plans unexpectedly changed. 
You see, I started out with mainly open strings for the emotional starting of the song but as expected when I listened to the recording, it did not sound nice AT ALL. 
It was very bland and it sounded a lot like how a beginner would play. (Sorry, no hard feelings. I was just being strict with myself)
It was then when I realized that I could only either quickly practise the front part of song with a different position (I chose 3rd position in the end) or stop the recording and handle it another time.
Since it already took so much of my precious time, I obviously decided to continue with it.
There you go...
After MANY, MANY, MANY freaking frustrating retakes, I finally found one that sounds more satisfying. I wanted perfect but with that webcam (like I've said before in old posts), it is impossible to produce what people like to call the "true sound of violin". 
"The true sound of violin" is a sound that's ear-piercing. Fear not as the true sound of violin actually sounds very heart-racing when it should, heartbreaking when it should, powerful when it should, freaky when it should clear and heart-tugging if not heart-capturing. Just what is with all the hearts?!
Anyways, I will try again to produce better quality videos next time! Of course that is if my temper allows it. =x
I must admit that I'm not very patient with myself... xD
Take care, have fun and enjoy, everyone~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment