Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Real Life ~ Tear-stained Violinist

Once upon a time, there lived an air-headed girl who wanted nothing but to play the violin. She started loving the violin at the age of 14. She began violin lessons at the age of 15 because her partly strict parents finally allowed her to tread on the unexpectedly thorny, tearful yet overwhelmingly joyful and inspiring path of music.

At the start, she only wanted to play the violin for fun. She never had big dreams of joining the orchestra.

After months of playing the violin, her not-a-secret-anymore dream of playing in an orchestra popped up in her simple mind. She really wanted to be serious in music even if it meant that she will have to take exams and learn theory.

Sadly, she did not come from a wealthy family. She came from an average and partly strict family. Even so, she still felt like a caged bird. She wanted a bit more freedom.

Time after time, she got upset because she could not attend her violin lessons without listening to complaints coming from one of her parents.

Her frail heart could not take it easily the day one of her parents told her she cannot upgrade her violin because "she was not serious and that playing the violin was only a hobby".

On the same day, she cried while playing her violin. 3 tear drops were seen on her violin after one song. She cried loudly but did not care about it because her beloved violin sung loudly. She admitted that she didn't play well while crying but she recalled not being able to play properly at all the last time she cried while playing the violin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right, I'll spill the beans.

That air-headed girl was referring to me.

That was what happened to me today.

Yes, I cried during my violin practice. The first note of 'Adoration' by Felix Borowski was the moment I couldn't hold on to my tears any longer.

I wiped my violin after playing that song though...(Well, of course I have to)

I'm fine now anyways. =)

Take care and have fun, everyone~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment